All prices shown exclude VAT
Sgl × 1
Be carbon monoxide aware
Enough for 2 BBQs
FSC - FSC® 100% Charcoal from well-managed forests, FSC® C008025, www.fsc.org
© CPL Distribution Ltd.
Homefire® is a Registered Trade Mark of Coal Products Ltd.
1. Open all vents on the grill.
2. Place the Supagrill Instant Light Barbecue Charcoal Inner Bag on the charcoal grate
3. Light the corners of the bag where indicated with a long match or butane lighter
Never add lighter fluid or other flammable liquids.
Note: Do Not put the lid on the grill before the flames have died out.
4. When the Barbecue Charcoal turns grey (after about 20 minutes), arrange the coals as desired using a long handled BBQ grill tool.
5. You are ready to cook. Enjoy.
6. Tightly close this bag and store properly as per the safety instructions.
- Always wash hands thoroughly - whether handling raw or prepared foods and before eating.
- Raw meats can contain harmful bacteria and should be separated from cooked and pre-prepared foods.
- Barbecued food may look well cooked when it isn't. Burgers, sausages and chicken should be cut open and checked. If necessary continue cooking.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- WARNING: Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles, tents or other confined spaces. Harmful fumes may gather without enough ventilation.
- WARNING: Always place your grill on a hard, non-combustible and flat surface.
- WARNING: Never add lighter fluid, gasoline, kerosene or alcohol when lighting or cooking. Always store this product:
- Away from heat and open flame
- In a dry and well ventilated area
- Make sure ashes are completely extinguished before discarding in a responsible manner and help protect the environment.
CARBON MONOXIDE HAZARD
Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odour.
NEVER burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents.
Westthorpe Fields Road,
CPL Fuels Ireland Ltd.,
1 Jocelyn Place,
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestway/Batleys' prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.
We’ve noticed we don’t have your Tobacco Track & Trace codes. Please click below to go to the Tobacco Track & Trace page where you can enter your codes, or apply for them if need be.
Don’t worry though... you can still buy all non-Tobacco Track & Trace stock without your codes.