Guinness Draught Cans 440ml
Pack x 24 x 1
|Product Category:||Beers, Wines & Spirits > Beer > Stout|
- Famous for its smooth velvety texture and unique surge and settle. This is our greatest innovation. Truly unique. Perfectly balanced. Made of More
- Estd 1759
- The sweetness of the malt perfectly balances the bitterness of the hops which are both beautifully complimented by the characteristic flavour of our Guinness roasted barley
- Tilt the glass at 45 degrees, pour slowly, let the surge settle and enjoy. Serve extra cold
- Guinness brewers were the first to introduce the combination of nitrogen and carbon dioxide to draught beer. The result was Guinness Draught, famous for its smooth velvety texture and unique surge and settle
- Beer drinkers who are looking for a quality beer from a trusted brand
With over two centuries of expert brewing craft behind it, Guinness hardly needs any introduction.
One of the world's best-loved beers, from the first velvety sip to the last, lingering drop, every deep-dark satisfying mouthful in between is pure beauty… pure Guinness.
Serve extra cold.
Tilt the glass at 45 degrees, pour slowly, let the surge settle and enjoy.
- Contains Barley
- Place of Provenance
- Recycling Info: Recyclable Can
- Please recycle
- Pack Type: Can
Preparation and Usage
Temperature. Serve extra cold
Tilt. Hold glass at 45 degrees.
Time. Pour Slowly. Let the surge settle. Enjoy.
Best Before Date: See Base of Can
Guinness & Co.,
|Tasting Notes||The sweetness of the malt perfectly balances the bitterness of the hops which are both beautifully complimented by the characteristic flavour of our Guinness roasted barley|
1.8 UK Units per can
Recommended for you
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.