Shahzada Super Basmati Rice 10Kg
10Kg x 1
|Product Category:||Grocery > Dried Veg Rice & Pulses > Rice Basmati|
- Pure & aged
- Fragrant aroma
- Supreme taste
- Fit for a prince
Additional Pack Information
Approximately 200 servings.
Milled in the UK.
Shahzada genuine Basmati Rice is grown and matured in the foothills of the Punjab. This gives it a unique distinctive aroma which creates a supreme taste.
Shahzada Basmati Rice is truly fit for a prince.
|per 100g (as sold)|
|Energy||1505 kJ/354 kcal|
|of which Saturates||0.2g|
|of which Sugars||0.1g|
- Packed In: United Kingdom
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Bag - Plastic
Preparation and Usage
For best results we recommend you prepare as follows. Before cooking rinse rice and pre-soak for 15-20 minutes in cold water. 1 cup 250g (8oz) of uncooked rice provides four generous portions. Cook as per any of the following methods.
1. Bring to the boil a large saucepan containing approximately four times as much water as rice (by volume).
2. Add the rice, stir once and bring back to boil. Boil rapidly for approximately 2 minutes uncovered and reduce heat to simmer and slow cook for 5-7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Drain well and serve.
1. Put twice as much water as rice (by volume) in a large saucepan with a pinch of salt if desired and bring water to the boil.
2. Add rice, stir once and bring back to boil for 1 minute, reduce heat to simmer, replacing lid.
3. Allow the rice to cook for 7-10 minutes without disturbing.
4. If the liquid is not completely absorbed, cook for a few minutes longer.
5. Remove from heat and allow saucepan to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Approximately 200 servings
Store in a cool dry place.
Map Trading Limited,
Recommended for you