Product on Promotion until 30th June 2018
Shahzada Super Basmati Rice 20Kg
20Kg x 1
|Product Category:||Grocery > Dried Veg Rice & Pulses > Rice Basmati|
- Pure & aged
- Fragrant aroma
- Supreme taste
Additional Pack Information
Approximately 400 servings.
Milled in the UK.
Shahzada Genuine Basmati Rice is grown and matured in the foothills of the Punjab. This gives it a unique distinctive aroma which creates a supreme taste.
Shahzada Basmati rice is truly fit for a prince.
|per 100g (as sold)|
|Energy||1505 kJ/354 kcal|
|of which Saturates||0.2g|
|of which Sugars||0.1g|
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Packed In: United Kingdom
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Bag - Plastic
Preparation and Usage
For best results we recommend you prepare as follows. Before cooking rinse rice and pre-soak for 15-20 minutes in cold water. 1 cup 250g (8oz) of uncooked rice provides four generous portions. Cook as per any of the following methods.
1. Bring to the boil a large saucepan containing approximately four times as much water as rice (by volume).
2. Add the rice, stir once and bring back to boil. Boil rapidly for approximately 2 minutes uncovered and reduce heat to simmer and slow cook for 5-7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Drain well and serve.
1. Put twice as much water as rice (by volume) in a large saucepan with a pinch of salt if desired and bring water to the boil.
2. Add rice, stir once and bring back to boil for 1 minute, reduce heat to simmer, replacing lid.
3. Allow the rice to cook for 7-10 minutes without disturbing.
4. If the liquid is not completely absorbed, cook for a few minutes longer.
5. Remove from heat and allow saucepan to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Approximately 400 servings
Store rice in a cool, dry place.
Map Trading Limited,
Recommended for you
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.