Product on Promotion until 31st March 2018
Comfort Concentrate Pure PM £1.99
750ml x 8 x 1
|Product:||Concentrate Pure 21 Washes|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Laundry > Conditioners|
- Specifically designed for sensitive skin, Comfort Pure Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner 750ml is dermatologically tested
- Safe to use for all the family, developed using skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation
- Comfort Pure keeps fibres smoother for outstanding softness that feels gentle against sensitive skin
- Gentle and delicate on babies’ skin, Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner is great for you and your little ones
- Add it to your washing, along with your favourite laundry detergent, for clothes that are softer and easier to iron
- The UK’s number one fabric conditioner (Based on AC Neilsen data 25/02/17), now available in an ultra-concentrated format
Cleaner Planet Plan
Comfort Concentrate uses over 50% less packaging per wash compared to Comfort Regular, so not only are your clothes left feeling soft and smelling fresh, you're helping to care for the environment as well.
To find out more visit: www.cleanerplanetplan.com
Additional Pack Information
*Based on recommended dose for a normal load
Comfort Pure Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner 750ml keeps clothes soft and is gentle on skin. This gentle yet effective fabric conditioner for sensitive skin is dermatologically tested and perfect for your baby’s skin. Suitable for the whole family, Comfort Pure leaves your clothes with a delicate long-lasting fresh fragrance.
Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested with skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation, Comfort Pure is perfect for babies’ soft skin and also for adults with sensitive skin or allergies. All that, plus it still gives you long-lasting fragrance. No wonder it’s the number one fabric conditioner in the UK.
How to Use: 1. Pour a 35ml dose straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry detergent. Do not pour directly on to fabrics.
2. Choose the right wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Using Comfort Pure in every wash helps keep fabric fibres smooth, making your clothes easy to iron and gentle on delicate skin.
Keep your clothes soft and your little one’s skin happy by using Comfort Pure. Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner 750ml in every wash. With a formula that’s designed to be gentle to sensitive skin and a delicate fragrance that leaves your clothes smelling fresh, this sensitive fabric conditioner is the perfect choice for your family.
British Skin Foundation
Validating Comfort Pure's research into skin care
Recommended by Persil® the original non-bio
5-15% Cationic surfactants. <5% Perfume, Benzisothiazolinone
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Bottle
Preparation and Usage
Dose straight into
Wash hands after use.
Do not pour directly onto fabrics.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
Contains Benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
National Digital Park,
Recommended for you