Swan Gas 8For6
200ml x 8 x 1
|Product Category:||Cigarettes & Tobacco > Smoking Accessories > Gas & Fluid|
Additional Pack Information
Conforms to Aerosol Directive 75/324/EEC
Universal gas lighter refill
Swan Gas Lighter Refills
Fill all major lighter brands fast and efficiently.
Contain extra refined and purified butane gas for a cleaner burning flame and trouble free lighter performance.
Feature a superior valve stem and nozzle to fill more lighters without reverting to the use of an adaptor.
Also fill butane powered domestic appliances.
- Country of Origin: Produce of the EU
- Pack Type: Aerosol
Preparation and Usage
1. Check your lighter against the list and select adaptor if required.
2. The refill and lighter should be at room temperature for efficient refilling.
3. Hold the refill upside down over the lighter.
4. Push the nozzle firmly into lighter's refilling valve as far as it will go.
5. Escaping gas indicates (a) poor alignment of refill and valve, (b) insufficient force being applied to the refill, (c) use of wrong adaptor or (d) the lighter is full.
6. Withdraw the refill, a slight loss of gas is normal during separation.
7. Check the lighter for leaks by listening for a hissing noise. If a hiss persists do not ignite but return lighter to the manufacturer.
8. Hold the lighter away from the face when first igniting lighter and re-adjust flame height if necessary.
9. You should also follow any instructions supplied with your lighter.
Select adaptor appropriate to your lighter using the lighter manufacturer's instructions and the list on pack as a guide. Where more than one adaptor is indicated the lighter manufacturer has varied the filling valve specification over the years.
Remove the adaptor after use.
Max Temp °C: 50
Extremely flammable - use in a well ventilated place away from sources of ignition - remember most electrical appliances such as irons, refrigerators, sewing machines etc can cause sparks. Stop refilling operation if any spillage occurs and allow plenty of time for escaped gas or split liquid gas to evaporate before allowing sources of ignition in the vicinity.
Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
Do not breathe gas/vapour.
Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
Pressurised Container: Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
Use only as directed.
House of Swan,
Recommended for you
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.