These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
1. This promotion is open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland), excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Participants will require access to SMS text via a mobile capable of sending to short codes to enter this promotion. Texts should be free of charge to send but participants may wish to check with their service provider if in doubt.
3. In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must Purchase a qualifying case of NESCAFÉ Original £3.49 PMP; NESCAFÉ Original Decaf £3.49 PMP; NESCAFÉ Original £1.99 PMP; NESCAFÉ Gold Blend £3.99 PMP; NESCAFÉ Gold Blend Decaf £3.99 PMP; NESCAFÉ Azera £4.59 PMP; NESCAFÉ Gold Latte £2.79 PMP; NESCAFÉ Gold Cappuccino £2.79 PMP; Nescafe 2in1 £1.10 PMP; Nescafe 3in1 £1.10 PMP; or Nescafe 3in1 Caramel £1.10 PMP from a participating wholesaler and text the word “COFFEE”, and the four last digits from a case of a participating product, to 80800 to be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win. Participants must retain a valid till receipt/invoice showing the purchase of a qualifying product during the stated promotional dates. Five (5) prizes of £5000 (payable as a BACs transfer) to be won in total across the duration of the promotion. Texts will be free of charge. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is supported with a new till receipt/invoice showing the purchase of a qualifying product made during the promotional period. However, maximum of one prize/win per person and max one prize per business. Entries for products purchased before or after this promotional period will be deemed invalid.
4. Participants must retain a valid proof of purchase showing the purchase of a qualifying product made during the stated promotional period, as this will be called for as part of the prize verification process in the event of winning a prize.
5. Winners will be required to show that they did not return the product within 30 days of purchase for reasons of refund. If the qualifying product is returned within 30 days of purchase the original entry will become void and will be removed from the prize draw.
6. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is supported with a new unique till receipt/invoice showing the purchase of a qualifying product made during the stated promotional period.
7. Participants must secure their employers permission to take part. Any personal/business tax liability arising from taking part in this promotion will be the responsibility of the participant/business. It is recognised that by agreeing to this, participants consent that any prize will be for personal use rather than company gain.
8. How to Enter:
a. Participants must Purchase a qualifying case of NESCAFÉ Original £3.49 PMP; NESCAFÉ Original Decaf £3.49 PMP; NESCAFÉ Original £1.99 PMP; NESCAFÉ Gold Blend £3.99 PMP; NESCAFÉ Gold Blend Decaf £3.99 PMP; NESCAFÉ Azera £4.59 PMP; NESCAFÉ Gold Latte £2.79 PMP; NESCAFÉ Gold Cappuccino £2.79 PMP; Nescafe 2in1 £1.10 PMP; Nescafe 3in1 £1.10 PMP; or Nescafe 3in1 Caramel £1.10 PMP from a participating wholesaler during the promotional period which runs from 01.09.23 to 31.10.23.
b. Qualifying participants must retain their till receipt or invoice clearly showing the purchase of a qualifying case of product purchased within the stated promotion dates.
c. Participants will be required to text the keyword “COFFEE” to 80800 together with the last four (4) digits from the barcode of one of the qualifying products. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is supported with a new till receipt/invoice showing the purchase of a qualifying product made during the promotional period. However, maximum of one prize/win per person and maximum of one prize per business.
d. Participants must be the owner of the mobile phone used to enter the promotion and must have a mobile phone able to send and receive messages to/from 5-digit short codes. Messages will be free of charge. If in doubt, participants should check with their network provider that they will not be charged to send or receive messages to a 5-digit shortcode. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text to the short code.
e. All correctly completed qualifying entries received by the stated closing date will be include in the prize draw for a chance to win one of the five (5) prizes.
There are five (5) prizes of £5000 (payable as a BACs transfer only) to be won in total across the duration of the promotion.
9. Participants must submit all entries into this promotion in a personal capacity on their own behalf. Entries submitted via trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or in bulk are prohibited. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force, alias accounts, or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize if there is reasonable suspicion that an entry was submitted by such means.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entries to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid, or repetitive entries including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that they did not return the product within the period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending of entries. Incomplete entries will not be processed. Lost, delayed or incomplete claims are not the responsibility of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter will collect necessary data to process this promotion only.
13. Third Party Data: for the purposes of administering this promotion, a third party will have access to verified prize winner data only. This information will be held for a maximum of six (6) months to aid Prize distribution.
14. Purchases must have been made between 00:01 on 01.09.23 and 23:59 on 31.10.23 (or relevant store opening times) to qualify for entry into the promotion.
16. The prize draw will take place within 14 working days of the stated closing date.
17. A maximum of one prize will be granted per person, and a maximum of one prize per business. Any personal tax liability arising from the winning of a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winners.
18. The five (5) winners will be drawn via an independently verified random draw process from all verified entries. The verification process will involve the checking for valid receipt and business information.
19. Five (5) winners will be drawn plus five (5) reserve winners. If any winner has not responded to the winner’s notification within the stated time scale, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw entitlement from the initial selected winner(s), forfeit that winner(s) and select the reserve(s) next in line for the prize allocation.
20. Winners will have 14 days to claim their prize from first contact. The Promoter will request potential winners to provide the Promoter, via a secure link, information including: their name, confirmation of their mobile number, proof of purchase, proof of age, email address, their bank details, business address and their home address to assist with verification and fulfilment of their prize, to announce them as a winner (if no objections arise) and to arrange BACS transfer. The financial information will be required to complete prize fulfilment. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
21. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners (three (3) attempts), however, if a winner has not responded to notifications within 14 days of initial contact attempt, or if a selected winner is ineligible, rejects their prize, or is otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, re-allocate the prize and select the reserve next in line, as detailed as a reserve from the original prize draw. These reserve(s) (up to 2 per prize) will be contacted in the same process. If a winner has not responded to any communication and the prize has not been awarded and after reasonable attempts to contact up to two (2) reserves per prize, then the prize has therefore not been successfully claimed, and will be null and void. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections including their Junk and Spam folders during this time in case they are a winner.
22. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review all entries and content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry, any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem in its sole discretion to be appropriate, contains distasteful or offensive content or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
23. All entries will be subject to verification and interrogation. Participants should retain the entry confirmation text and proof of purchase as it may be required. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer’s information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
25. It is the responsibility of the entrant to check messages to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication within 14 days of it being sent. The Promoter is not responsible for any entrant making a late claim on their win if this communication is missed and the prize awarded to a reserve winner.
26. The prizes will be in the form of a BACs transfer made payable to the original entrant. No one person and no one business may win more than one prize throughout the duration of the promotion. The winners will be required to hold a live and valid UK Bank Account. The winner must be the named holder of the bank account which the BACs transfer is to be made into.
27. Once the prize claim has been verified the BACs transfer will be send via within seven (7) days of verification. Once the prize has been issued and delivered to the winner’s account it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure the money has been received.
28. By taking part in the promotion, the winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
31. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
• Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or any combination thereof.
32. All normal internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
33. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
34. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
35. The promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
36. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
37. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters.
Promoter/’we’: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA. (Please do not send entries to this address).