These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your entry into and participation in the promotion. Please read these terms carefully before entering, as by entering, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligibility: This promotion is open to independent retailers located in the UK, aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding immediate family members of Promoter employees, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 00:00:01 on 01.09.2023 to midnight on 07.12.2023 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries must be submitted within this period in order to be entered in the prize draw.
3. Entry Instructions: To enter, purchase one case of Galaxy Smooth Mint block plus two other cases of Galaxy block variants from a participating wholesaler (a “Qualifying Purchase") during the Promotional Period and text VAN to 82727. Entrants submitting a valid text entry will receive a text message thanking them for entering the promotion. Time taken to receive this text message may vary. An entry text will be charged at your standard network rate (and may not be included within any free text packages). Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry.
4. Entrants should retain their receipt confirming the purchase of one case of Galaxy Smooth Mint block plus two other cases of Galaxy block variants, as this will be required to validate a winning claim by emailing in a photo .Entrants can enter a maximum of once per day and per Qualifying Purchase during the Promotional Period. Multiple entries from the same entrant will be allowed during the Promotional Period provided the entrant has a different receipt confirming a Qualifying Purchase for each entry. Anyone entering more than once per day or more than once per Qualifying Purchase will be disqualified and may still be charged for their entries.
5. The Prizes: There are 51 prizes to be won, in total, as follows:
1x main prize: Toyota Proace Icon medium panel van in white including first registration fee; and
50x runner up prizes: £50 in the form of a pre-paid Mastercard.
6. Selection Process: 51 winners will be selected via a prize draw from all valid entries at the end of the promotion. The winners will be drawn at random (via a randomised computer process) from all valid text entries on the following date: 11.12.23. The winners will receive (at the Promoter’s cost) a text message informing them that they have won one of the prizes via the mobile number used to submit their text entry. The winning entrant selected first will win the Van (main prize) and the remaining 50 subsequent winners selected will win the £50 prize in the form of a pre-paid Mastercard.
7. Prize Redemption: The main prize winner of the Van will be called on the mobile number used to submit their text entry by the Promoter’s agent, Element London to notify them of their win within 7 days of the Promotional Period, and they will be requested to provide a photo of their receipt and any other required documentation as well as valid UK address to be sent to the designated email address provided to them by Element London to validate their claim. The 50 winners of the £50 prizes in the form of a pre-paid Mastercard will be sent a text on the mobile number used to submit their text entry, informing them that they have won a prize. They will need to email a photo of their qualifying receipt and provide their full name and postal address to the email address provided within their winning SMS notification for verification and fulfilment of their prize claim.
8. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a winner or does not receive a photo of their qualifying receipt within 14 days of them receiving their text message or call (as the case may be) notifying them of their win, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize. A maximum of one prize can be won per person.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding winner selection and any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners.
10. Bulk entries, entrants using multiple number or entries submitted via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted, but may still be charged. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately. Any entry must be submitted by the person entering the promotion.
11. In the event of a mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged or a number being changed, the Promoter is unable to retrieve or transfer an existing entry to a new mobile number.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter and its agents assume no responsibility and are not liable for any person whose mobile phone is used to enter without the owner's permission.
13. Each prize is as stated, is not for exchange or resale and no other prize alternative is available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the mobile phone number against which the winning text entry was registered.
14. General: The Promoter is not responsible for any entries/claims which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event that the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate address details or failing to send their full receipt photo of the Qualifying Purchase to the Promoter.
16. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place and therefore will publish or make available a prize winner’s surname and county to members of the public who request such details for a period of 3 months from the end of Promotional Period by sending an SAE to: Consumer Care , Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG. Entrants can object to such disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Promoter may, notwithstanding any objection, disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
17. Winners may be asked, if they consent, to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the promotion with no recompense, during the 60-day period referenced in Condition 15 when winners' phone numbers and address details will be held, except where they have requested for their details not to be publicised.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for a winner's identity details (which they must provide within 10 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
20. This promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, if you are resident in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Ireland, you may bring your claim before the Scottish, Northern Irish or Irish courts (respectively), if you wish.
21. Entry into the promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
22. Mobile phone numbers of unsuccessful entrants in the promotion will be used for administrative purposes only and will be deleted once the prizes have been distributed to the winners. Winner’s details will be held and subsequently deleted in accordance with Condition 15.
The Promoter: Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG.