1. Promoter: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Great Britain Limited, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
2. The Prize(s): There are 19 cash prizes available to be won in total: 1 x £3,000, 3 x £1,000, 5 x £500 and 10 x £150. Prizes will be sent to winners via bank transfer.
3. Maximum of one prize per customer.
4. Eligibility: Entry is open to GB, non-licensed customers of Bestway except employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and any other companies associated with the promotion. In entering the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the promotion and/or claim any prize you may win.
5. Start date and closing date: This promotion opens at 00:00 on 08.12.2023 and closes at 23:59 on 29.12.2023. Entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
6. How to participate: Non-licensed Bestway customers will be automatically entered into the promotion following the purchase of a case of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 24 x 500ml or 6 x 1.75L (PMP or non-PMP).
7. Entries are limited to one per day.
8. Winner selection and notification: The winners will be drawn via a computerised system producing verifiably random results from all valid entries, within 10 working days of the closing date and winners will be notified within 10 working days thereafter via telephone and email.
9. If you are a winner, you must claim your prize within 28 days of our notification. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact you by email or phone, using details provided on entry. If you cannot be contacted or you have not claimed your prize within 28 days of notification, or you are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random in accordance with these terms. We do not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize for any reason.
10. Prize fulfilment: Prizes will be transferred within 10 working days of acceptance.
11. We are not responsible for:
11.1 any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the promotion;
11.2 technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer account resulting from participating in this promotion, or mistranscribed data;
11.3 unauthorized human intervention or human error which may occur in any part of the entry process or the process for allocating the prize(s);
11.4 technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries;
11.5 late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen post; or
11.6 any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the promotion, if it is possible.
Nothing in this section shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability whose limitation is prohibited by law.
12. Use of a false name will result in disqualification.
13. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
14. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer or completed in bulk, will not be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, altered, reconstructed, forged or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these terms and conditions.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries or claims that are not submitted on time or in full, lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed via e-mail/phone, regardless of cause, including, but not limited to, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, or corrupted webpages.
16. In the event of circumstances outside our reasonable control, we reserve the right to void, suspend or cancel the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, or amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time, but we will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
17. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. If you win, you agree to co-operate (and to procure the co-operation of your companions who share in the benefits of the prize) with any of our reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity.
19. In so far as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the our negligence or that of our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Statutory rights are not affected.
20. Our decision is final in relation to promotional matters and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
21. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, these terms will prevail.
22. We reserve the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify a participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe:
22.1 there has been a breach of:
22.1.1 these terms and conditions;
22.1.2 any law; or
22.1.3 any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise;
22.2 a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means; or
22.3 a participant's conduct is contrary to the spirit or the intention of the promotion.
23. A list of winners will be available by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Commercial Development, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Great Britain Limited, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ, quoting “Coke Zero Loyalty Competition” within 3 months of the closing date of the promotion. Only the first name, surname and county of the winners will be disclosed. If you object to your details being made available, you must inform us when you are notified of your win. Please note that we may still be required to share your details with the Advertising Standards Authority.
24. If any provision of these terms and conditions (or any part thereof) is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions (or part thereof) will remain in full force and effect.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently.
26. Data Protection: By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that the processing of your personal data is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations in respect of the promotion and to enable you to enter the promotion and/or to claim any prize you may win. You confirm and warrant that all data provided by you for these purposes are accurate. If you exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data prior to the end of the promotion, your participation may be cancelled.