1. The promotion is only open to registered customers of Bestway Wholesale Limited and Bestway Northern Limited (‘Bestway’).
2. The Promoter is Bestway Wholesale Limited (company number 01392861) (‘the promoter’) and the registered address is 2 Abbey Road, London, NW10 7BW
3. Employees of Bestway Wholesale Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw, regardless of any qualifying spend.
4. The promotion is not open to members of the general public.
5. Entries are open to trading businesses or sole traders (‘customers’) who are registered.
6. The promotion opens on 13/10/23 and closes at 23.59 on 09/11/23. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
7. There is no monetary fee to enter this prize draw, however a minimum purchase requirement of buying 10 cases from Trebor, Halls, Cadbury range with these SKU codes: 212551, 435013, 212759, 473650, 212650, 473746, 756812, 756856, 756834, 756823, 813814, 756845, 756845, 765617, 569042, 765606, 569043, 765662, 569044, 765628, 569045, 205280, 386396, 386385, 386406, 964447, 331760, 701464, 376195, 331726, 816978, 816979, 816980 must be reached in order to qualify during the promotional period in any one of the Bestway or Batley’s Depots (also see point 12).
8. There is one prize of £1000 of depot credit.
9. The winning prize contains a Depot Credit to the wholesale value of £1000 to be spent on any product sold by Bestway Wholesale. The prize value excludes VAT.
10. The prize may be redeemed by the named account holder only and is not transferable and cannot be swapped for another and cash alternative will not be offered.
11. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
12. Customers will be entered into the prize draw automatically if they have met the qualifying criteria (see point 7).
13. Purchases made online will be eligible for the prize.
14. Customers will receive one entry per qualifying transaction per customer ID.
15. In the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. The prize draw will take place on or before Friday 10th November 2023.
17. The prize winner will be drawn at random by randompicker.com from all the entries received and verified by the Promotor and the winner will be notified by the depot manager by Friday 17th November 2023. The Promoter shall facilitate delivery of the prize and any date quoted for delivery shall be approximate only. The time for delivery is not of the essence and the Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the prize.
18. The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
19. Any tax implications as a result of winning a prize is the responsibility of the prize winner.
20. Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the promotion.
21. The winners name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Prize Draws (FAO Marketing Department), Bestway Wholesale Limited, 2 Abbey Road, London, NW10 7BW.
22. Customers may be required to enter into publicity as a result of the promotion.
23. By entering this promotion, the Customer agrees that the Promoter and any agency acting on its behalf may process the personal data of the Customer (such as name, address, email address, telephone numbers and photographs) solely for the purpose of administering the prize draw for this promotion, including (if you are a winner) contacting you in relation to the draw and delivering the prize. Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU and will not be disclosed to a third party without the Customer’s prior consent.
25. Customers not wishing to participate in this promotion should notify the Bestway Customer Contact Centre on 01738 646666 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) otherwise by making the qualifying purchases all Customers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these terms and any other promotion requirements set out in any promotional material these terms and conditions will prevail.
26. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.