These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in the Great Britain aged 18 or over who are customers of Bestway.
2. To participate purchase any 3 cases of BIRRA MORETTI in one transaction during the Promotion Period and use your account number at the till. Entry is limited to one per customer per day. Subject to availability. Service is at the discretion of the wholesaler staff.
3. Purchases must be made personally. Purchases made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route and is not responsible for any disruption to the wholesaler systems.
4. Qualifying purchases can be made between 03.03.23. and 23.59 30.03.23 ("Promotion Period").
5. There is one prize of £1,000 which will be sent to the winner by bank transfer.
6. All qualifying entries from all participating Bestway outlets will be entered into a random draw within 1 week of the competition end date. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random. The Judge's decision is final.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be contacted by Bestway by email or by telephone within 14 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize). The winner will be asked for till receipt to validate purchase.
8 The name and county of the winner will be available upon request from 21 days of the prize draw by contacting the Promoter. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable.
10. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
13. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
14. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ