All prices shown exclude VAT
100g × 6 × 1
|Product:||Spice Mix for Sindhi Biryani|
ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP Certified Company
Salt, Red Chilli, Plum (Contains Preservative Sulphur Dioxide E-220), Coriander, Cumin, Clove, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Ginger, Green Cardamom, Garlic, Citric Acid (E-330), Turmeric and Artificial Flavour (Screw Pine)
|Per Serving 10 g||Per 100 g|
|Energy||100 Kj||1005 Kj|
|24 Kcal||240 Kcal|
|Fat||0.5 g||5 g|
|of which Saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||3 g||30 g|
|of which Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||1.5 g||15 g|
|Protein||1 g||10 g|
|Salt||1.8 g||18 g|
1 Bag For:
1/2 Kg Meat &
1/2 Kg Rice
Required Ingredients - Quantity & Preparation
1. Beef/ Mutton/ Chicken. - 500-750g (Small Cubes With Bones)
2. Basmati Rice - 500-750g / 3-4 Cups (Washed & Soaked for 25- 30 minutes)
3. Onion - 4 Medium Size / 300g Finely Sliced
4. Yogurt (Plain Full Cream) - 1/2 Cup /100g Whipped
5. Tomato - 3-4 Medium Size/250g Thickly Sliced
6. Potatoes - 3-4 Medium Size / 250g Peeled & Halved
7. Garlic paste - 1 tablespoon / 15g
8. Ginger paste - tablespoon / 15g
9. Lazzat Sindhi Biryani Masala Spices Mix - 1 packet (50g)
10. Fresh Coriander Leaves - 3 - 4 Sticks
11. Fresh Mint Leaves - 3 - 4 Sticks
12. Fresh Small Green Chillies - 6-8 Whole
13. Oil / ghee - 1 - 1 1/2 cup, 175g - 250g
Cooking Method for Sindhi Biryani Masala Curry:
1. Heat oil / ghee in a pan and fry onions until golden then add meat, garlic paste, potatoes and stir fry for 10 minutes.
2. Add Lazzat Sindhi Biryani Masala, Yogurt, Ginger and Green Chillies and fry for 10 minutes
3. Add one glass of water, cover the pot and cook on low heat until meat is tender. When the meat is cooked there should be about two cups of gravy. If more then increase heat and if less add water.
4. Shift the cooked meat to a larger pot. Spread tomatoes, green coriander and mint leaves over the meat. Do Not Mix. Cover the pot and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
Lazzat Sindhi Biryani Masala Curry is now ready.
Cooking Method for Rice:
1. Take 1-12 Glasses of water in a large cooking pan and bring to boil. Add one teaspoon of salt and boil the presoaked rice until half cooked. Remove from heat and thoroughly drain excess water.
2. Spread the cooked rice evenly over the meat. Do Not Mix Rice and Curry. Cover and cook the rice on low heat until rice are fully tender.
3. Mix well before serving.
Use meat from breast, ribs and shoulder cuts.
Lazzat Sindhi Biryani is Ready. Serve hot with fresh salad and raita.
Serving size 1 tbsp (10 g Approx)
Store in air tight container after opening to preserve freshness.
May Contain Plum Stones
Naurus (Pvt.) Ltd.,
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestway/Batleys' prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.
We’ve noticed we don’t have your Tobacco Track & Trace codes. Please click below to go to the Tobacco Track & Trace page where you can enter your codes, or apply for them if need be.
Don’t worry though... you can still buy all non-Tobacco Track & Trace stock without your codes.