All prices shown exclude VAT
100g × 6 × 1
|Product:||Spice Mix for Biryani Masala|
ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP Certified Company
Salt, Red Chilli, Coriander, Aniseed, Cumin, Citric Acid (E-330), Turmeric, Green Cardamom, Clove Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Artificial Flavour (Saffron)
|Per Serving 10 g||Per 100 g|
|Energy||100 Kj||1005 Kj|
|24 Kcal||240 Kcal|
|Fat||0.5 g||5 g|
|of which Saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||3 g||30 g|
|of which Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||1.5 g||15 g|
|Protein||1 g||10 g|
|Salt||1.8 g||18 g|
1 Bag For:
1 Kg Meat
Required Ingredients - Quantity & Preparation
1. Meat (Beef/Mutton/ Chicken) - 1 Kg. (with bones)
2. Rice (Note: To make spicy use Meat 750g & Rice 500g.) - 750 (washed & presoaked for 30 minutes)
3. Onion - 3 medium/250g, finely sliced
4. Plain yogurt - 1 cup / 200g (whipped)
5. Tomatoes - 3 medium, sliced
6. Lazzat Ginger Paste - 2 tbsp (30g)
6. Fresh coriander leaves - 1/4th bunch, chopped
7. Fresh Mint Leaves - 1/4th bunch, chopped
8. Oil / Ghee - 1 Cup (200g)
9. Lazzat Biryani Masala - One Bag (50g) (use less for mild hot)
1. Heat oil/ghee and fry onions until golden.
2. Add meat, Lazzat Biryani Masala & Lazzat Ginger Paste and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
Now add yogurt and water (For beef/Mutton 3-4 cups, for chicken 1 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. Now Add tomatoes and stir fry on high heat until oil/ghee separate from gravy. Keep it aside.
3. Take 10-12 glass (3 Liter) of water in a large cooking pan. Add 2 tablespoons of salt and boil presoaked rice until half cooked. Remove from heat drain the water thoroughly.
4. Spread the rice over ready biryani curry in two layers. Sprinkle fresh coriander and mint leaves on rice. Cover and cook on low heat for 15-30 minutes or until rice is fully cooked and tender.
5. Mix well before serving.
Serve hot with Fresh salad and raita.
Use meat (Beef/Mutton) from breast, ribs and shoulder cut
Serving size 1 tbsp (10 g Approx)
Store in air tight container after opening to preserve freshness.
Naurus (Pvt.) Ltd.,
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestway/Batleys' prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.
We’ve noticed we don’t have your Tobacco Track & Trace codes. Please click below to go to the Tobacco Track & Trace page where you can enter your codes, or apply for them if need be.
Don’t worry though... you can still buy all non-Tobacco Track & Trace stock without your codes.