All prices shown exclude VAT
650ml Nrb × 12 × 1
|Pack Size:||650ml Nrb|
|Brand:||Hop House 13|
Non Returnable Bottle
For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk
Hop House 13 is a delicious lager, brewed with malted barley and aromatic hops. It's a crisp and full-flavoured beer with subtle malty notes and fresh hop aromas with hints of apricot and peach. If you like to try new and interesting lagers, then Hop House 13 offers more character, flavour and taste.
- Hop House 13 is a premium-crafted lager from the brewers of Guinness. It is a delicious double-hopped lager made with malted barley with subtle malty notes and fresh hop aromas.
- Hop House 13 is a distinctive golden lager that is brewed with Guinness yeast, malted barley and the best of hops from both Australia and USA - Galaxy, Topaz, (AUS) and Mosaic (USA).
- Hop House 13 has a sweet fruity aroma, with hints of Apricot and Peach, and subtle malt notes breaking through. It is full flavoured while still being crisp and hoppy (but not bitter) with a refreshing clean finish.
- Hop House 13 is brewed with the famous Guinness yeast strain using a lower temperature fermentation profile and lager processing techniques. Also, it's double hopped meaning that hops are added at two separate points in the process.
- Are you a beer drinker looking for more character and depth from your lager, then Hop House 13 will appeal to you.
Hop House 13 was dreamed up by a Guinness master brewer in the Open Gate Brewery and is brewed next door in St James's Gate, Dublin (the home of Guinness). He wanted to create a lager as a gift to his lager loving friends - with more taste and a distinctive flavour than other lagers, but to still be refreshing and easily accessible.
Hop House 13 is brewed with the famous Guinness yeast strain using a lower temperature fermentation profile and lager processing techniques. Also, it's double hopped meaning that hops are added at two separate points in the process.
Hop House 13 is best served chilled (between 3-5°C).
Guinness & Co.,
St James's Gate,
Guinness & Co.,
Guinness & Co.,
|Tasting Notes||Hop House 13 has a sweet fruity aroma, with hints of Apricot and Peach, and subtle malt notes breaking through. It is full flavoured while still being crisp and hoppy (but not bitter) with a refreshing clean finish|
|Serving Suggestion||Hop House 13 is best served chilled (between 3-5°C).|
|Country of Origin||Ireland|
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestway/Batleys' prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.
We’ve noticed we don’t have your Tobacco Track & Trace codes. Please click below to go to the Tobacco Track & Trace page where you can enter your codes, or apply for them if need be.
Don’t worry though... you can still buy all non-Tobacco Track & Trace stock without your codes.