All prices shown exclude VAT
150ml × 6 × 1
- Gets to Work Instantly - Gaviscon's formulation gets to work in seconds to create a protective barrier that lasts up to 4 hours. In fact, 9 out 10 people would use Gaviscon Double Action again (based on a survey of 45 heartburn and indigestion sufferers compared to control.
- Lasts Up to 2x Longer Than Antacids - Unlike antacids, Gaviscon forms a raft, or layer, on the top of your stomach contents and to help keep stomach acid in your stomach, where it belongs.
- For Dual Relief of Heartburn & Indigestion - Gaviscon neutralises excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort. It also forms a protective barrier over the stomach contents to help soothe the burning sensation in your chest.
- Suitable for Use in Pregnancy - Gaviscon products are suitable for use during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding. Medicines can harm your unborn child, Always speak to doctor or pharmacist before using medicine in pregnancy.
- 40 Years of Gaviscon - For over 40 years, Gaviscon has helped to provide millions of people with fast, effective heartburn and indigestion relief.
Gaviscon Aniseed Liquid bring fast, soothing and long lasting relief for up to 4 hours from heartburn and indigestion. They get to work in two different ways:
Neutralising excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort.
Forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to help soothe burning sensation in your chest so, for symptoms of heartburn or indigestion Gaviscon can help provide fast, soothing relief. The tablets do not contain sugar or gluten. You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Medicines can harm your unborn child, Always speak to doctor or pharmacist before using medicine in pregnancy.
Gaviscon Original Relief for heartburn and indigestion. Always Read the Label. RB-M-30605
Contains Sodium, Calcium, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates, See leaflet for further information
For oral administration. Shake well before use.
Adults, elderly and children 12 years and over: 10-20 ml after meals and at bedtime, up to four times per day.
Children under 12 years: Should be given only on medical advice.
If symptoms persists, seek medical advice. Contains sodium and calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these please consult your doctor before taking this product. Contains aspartame (E951). If you have phenylketonuria, note that the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), a source of phenylalanine. Contains carmoisine lake (E122). KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestway/Batleys' prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.
We’ve noticed we don’t have your Tobacco Track & Trace codes. Please click below to go to the Tobacco Track & Trace page where you can enter your codes, or apply for them if need be.
Don’t worry though... you can still buy all non-Tobacco Track & Trace stock without your codes.