All prices shown exclude VAT
300ml × 6 × 1
Kills 99.9% of Germs*
* Proven to kill >99.9% of E. Coli, Ps. Aeruginosa, S. Aureus, Salm. Typhimurium, Ent. Faecalis, MRSA, E. Hirae, C. Jejuni and A. Brasiliensis following a 15 minute exposure
Buster Sanitiser Gel contains amongst other ingredients per 100g of product contains 1g of Benzalkonium Chlorides: <5% Anionic Surfactants, Disinfectants, EDTA & Salts thereof, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes, Alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde
What to Do
1. Squirt 50mL in and around the plughole
2. Leave to work for 30 mins or longer
3. Flush with hot water
In washing machines, dishwashers or waste disposal units. For these, use Buster Plughole Granules.
Use with Care
- Suitable for most materials including acrylics. If surfaces are old or worn, test a small, inconspicuous area first
- Safe for septic systems
- Take care on gold plated or brass coloured fittings
- Collect any spillage and dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations
Always store upright in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place, with cap securely closed
- Read label before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Granule Disinfectant Formulation not intended for direct applications to humans or animals
- Contains sodium hydroxide, N,N-dimethyltetradecylamine N-oxide, and benzalkonium chlorides (1.0%)
- Causes skin irritation and serious eye damage
- Wear protective gloves and clothing, as well as eye/face protection
- Wash contaminated skin thoroughly after handling and contaminated clothing before reuse
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Avoid release to the environment
- Use within 2 years of purchase
Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs seek medical advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Challs International Ltd,
PO Box 7,
1 Drummartin Road,
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestway/Batleys' prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.
We’ve noticed we don’t have your Tobacco Track & Trace codes. Please click below to go to the Tobacco Track & Trace page where you can enter your codes, or apply for them if need be.
Don’t worry though... you can still buy all non-Tobacco Track & Trace stock without your codes.