Pimm's Blackberry And Elderflower 70cl
70Cl x 1
|Product:||Special Edition Blackberry & Elderflower|
|Product Category:||Beers, Wines & Spirits > Spirits & Fortified Wine > Apperitifs|
- Pimm's Blackberry and Elderflower is a cheeky twist on the iconic summer favourite that blends the quintessential British flavours of fruity blackberries and fragrant elderflower
- Pimm's is a Royal Warrant Holder
- Smooth and sweet berries. Fruity with a hint of elderflower, blackberry sharpness and citrus
- Enjoy a deliciously British Pimm's Blackberry & Elderflower with Lemonade wherever you are: perfectly mixed every time. Best served chilled, or in a glass with ice, garnished with blackberries if available or alternatively a wedge of lime
- Pimm's Blackberry & Elderflower with Lemonade contains 5.4% ABV
- Pimm's Blackberry & Elderflower with Lemonade is the perfect drink for sharing; making every occasion extra special and deliciously memorable. Now perfectly portable for every picnic occasion
Additional Pack Information
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Distillers and Compounders Pimm's Company, London
Ever since James Pimm first mixed a jug of this astonishing tipple in 1840, Pimm's has existed to politely but firmly insist that there are more important things to do than writing “to do” lists like catching up with good friends.
Enjoy a deliciously British Pimm's Blackberry & Elderflower with Lemonade wherever you are: perfectly mixed every time. Best served chilled, or in a glass with ice, orange slices, strawberries, cucumber and a mint - perfectly portable for picnics.
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Distillers and Compounders Pimm's Company, London
- Recycling Info: Recyclable Packing
- Please Recycle
- Pack Type: Bottle
Preparation and Usage
Serve over ice with lemonade and garnish with a few blackberries.
A single serve is 2 parts lemonade to 1 part Pimm's Blackberry & Elderflower.
The Pimm's Company 2013,
|Tasting Notes||A unique Pimm's® blend with blackberry & elderflower flavourings|
|Serving Suggestion||Serve over ice with lemonade and garnish with a few blackberries|
14 UK Units per bottle
UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly exceed:
Men 3-4 units a day
Women 2-3 units a day
Customers who bought this also bought:
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.