White Pearl Basmati Block Btm
2Kg x 1
|Product Category:||Grocery > Dried Veg Rice & Pulses > Rice Basmati|
- Low fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Visit www.whitepearl.co.uk for recipe ideas
We Believe in giving back to the communities that grow our rice. For 20 years we have, via our charitable foundation, provided the families with education and health services.
Visit www.whitepearl.co.uk for further information.
Our pure Basmati Rice is a single variety premium grain selected from known farmers from the West Punjab, the true home of basmati. Aged for up to 18 months, White Pearl Basmati Rice has a milky colour, indicating that it is not over polished and hence retains more nutrients, flavour and aroma. This ensures the superior quality.
White Pearl Basmati Rice is extremely versatile and is used in most cuisines including English, Chinese and Indian Dishes.
|per 100g (as sold)|
|Energy||1505 kJ/354 kcal|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Country of Origin: Pakistan
- Packed In: United Kingdom
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Re-Closable Packaging
Preparation and Usage
Cook to Perfection
For best results we recommend you prepare as follows.
Before cooking rinse rice and pre-soak for 15-20 minutes in cold water.
1 Cup 250g (8oz) of uncooked rice provides four generous portions. Cook as per any of the following methods.
1. Bring to the boil a large saucepan containing approximately four times as much water as rice (by volume).
2. Add the rice, stir once and bring back to boil. Boil rapidly for approximately 2 minutes uncovered and reduce heat to simmer and slow cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Drain excess water in sieve then serve.
1. Put twice as much water as rice (by volume) in a large saucepan with a pinch of salt if desired and bring water to the boil.
2. Add rice, stir once and bring back to boil for 1 minute, reduce heat to simmer, replacing lid.
3. Allow the rice to cook for 7-10 minutes without disturbing.
4. If the liquid is not completely absorbed, cook for a few minutes longer.
5. Remove from heat and allow saucepan to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Store in a cool dry place.
Map Trading Limited,
Customers who bought this also bought:
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.