Sharwoods Poppadoms Plain Large 94g
94g x 12 x 1
|Product:||8 Plain Cook to Eat Poppadoms|
|Pack Quantity:||8 x Puppodums|
|Product Category:||Grocery > World Foods > Indian Foods|
- Ready to fry - make your own irresistibly crispy poppadoms
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
COOK TO EAT.
READY TO FRY.
Sundried in Madras for an authentic flavour.
Each Puppodum contains Calories 32 2%, Sugars 0.1g <1%, Fat Trace <1%, Saturates 0.4g <1%, Salt 0.8g 13% of an adult's guideline daily amount.
Black Gram Flour, Water, Salt, Raising Agent (Calcium Oxide), Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil
|as sold Per 100g||as sold Per poppadom (12g)|
|of which Saturates||0.2g||<0.1g|
|of which Sugars||0.9g||<0.5g|
|This pack contains 8 portions|
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Country of Origin: India
- Origin Free Text
- Recycling Info: Card - Widely Recycled Carton
- Recycling Info: Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film
- Pack Type: Box
- 8 Servings
Preparation and Usage
Full cooking instructions are printed on the packaging.
This pack contains 8 portions
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best Before End: See top of carton
PO Box 216,
Recommended for you