Jus-Rol Shortcrust Pastry Block 500g
500g x 1
|Product:||Frozen uncooked shortcrust pastry block.|
|Product Category:||Frozen Foods > Pies Pasties & Quiches > Pastries|
- No added colours, preservatives or flavourings
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
For inspiring ideas visit www.jusrol.co.uk
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed in varying proportions), Water, Margarine (Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed in varying proportions), Water, Salt, Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Sugar, Salt
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold
No added colours, preservatives or flavourings
|(uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Per portion (50g)||%*(50g)|
|of which saturates||11.8g||5.9g||30%|
|of which sugars||1.8g||0.9g||1%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains Wheat
- Country of Origin: Produce of the EU
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Heat Sealed
- 10 Servings
Preparation and Usage
Preparing Your Pastry
Ensure that the pastry is thoroughly defrosted before use.
1. Keep the pastry in its wrap and thaw overnight in your fridge, then stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before using. Alternatively, thaw at room temperature for approx. 2 1/2 hours.
2. Lightly flour both the work surface and pastry before rolling out to your required thickness.
3. Allow to stand for 5 minutes to help reduce shrinkage.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6, or at the temperature required in your recipe.
Room Temperature = Ready
Allowing your pastry to rest at room temperature before using makes it much more supple and less likely to crack or break when handling.
Why Roll to £1 Thick?
At this thickness pastry is thick enough to handle without cracking yet thin enough to cook thoroughly for a delicious golden bite every time.
Each block (500g) provides 10 portions
Keep frozen at -18°C.
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Once defrosted use within 24 hours.
Max Temp °C: -18
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
Recommended for you