Pataks Mild Curry Paste 2.49Kg
Pack x 1Buy a case of 2 of this product and save! »
|Product:||A unique blend of turmeric, tomato, coriander & ground spices.|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Cooking Sauces & Purees > Purees & Pastes|
- An authentic Indian recipe
- Chilli rating - mild - 1
- Ideal for chicken, lamb, paneer, daal, potatoes
- Spices captured in oil to maximise flavour
- Consistently good quality you can rely on
- 22 ingredients, blended to perfection
- No artificial flavourings, colours or preservatives
- Vegetarian Society approved
See patakspartners.co.uk for recipes.
Want to know how Patak's can help your business? Log on to www.patakspartners.co.uk
Over 50 years spice blending expertise
Rapeseed Oil, Ground Spices [Coriander (10%), Paprika, Turmeric (3%), Cumin, Fenugreek, Spices, Ginger, Fennel, Cinnamon], Salt, Water, Concentrated Tomato Purée (4%), Maize Flour, Mustard Powder, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Sugar, Tamarind, Garlic Powder
Allergy advice: Allergens: see ingredients in bold
|of which Saturates||3.6g|
|of which Sugars||3.2g|
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains Mustard
- May Contain Nuts
- May Contain Peanuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Jar
Preparation and Usage
Stir well before use.
Use within 6 months of opening and before the best before end date.
Instructions for Use: It is important that this product is not consumed uncooked. To cook, fry paste for 3 minutes. Add chosen ingredients and simmer until cooked.
Store in a cool dry place.
Best Before End: See Cap.
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Recommended for you