Allinson Easybake Yeast
2X7g x 24 x 1
|Pack Quantity:||2 x x 7g Sachets|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Homebake > Dried Fruit & Baking Aids|
Founded by Thomas Allinson in 1892.
The fast, easy way to successful bread making.
FOR BREAD MAKERS & HAND BAKING.
We make our yeast to be quick and reliable for all your bread making.
Additional Pack Information
Packaged in protective atmosphere.
Yeast, Emulsifier: E491, Flour Treatment Agents: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Pack Type: Pack
Preparation and Usage
Easy Bake Bread Recipe For Hand Baking.
650g (1lb 7oz) Allinson Strong White Bread Flour.
10g (2 tsp) Salt.
5g (1 tsp) Sugar.
15g (1/2oz) Soft Butter or 15ml (1tbsp) Vegetable Oil.
7g Sachet of Allinson Easy Bake Yeast.
400ml (14fl oz) Warm water (1 part boiling, 2 parts cold).
1. Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F/Gas Mark 8).
2. In a warm bowl mix flour, salt, sugar and stir in yeast. Rub in butter (or Vegetable oil).
3. Add warm water and mix to form a soft dough, then knead for 10 minutes on a warm floured surface.
4. If making loaves, divide evenly between two warmed and greased 450g (1lb) tins. For rolls divide into 50-75g (2-3oz) balls and shape on warm baking sheets.
5. Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes, or until dough has doubled in size.
6. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 230°C (450°F/Gas Mark 8). Bake for 30-35 minutes (15 minutes for rolls). Remove from oven and cool on a wire tray. For wholemeal bread follow recipe above, using Allinson Wholemeal Bread Flour, and add an additional 50ml (2fl oz) warm water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use each sachet within 48 hours once opened.
Recommended for you