Allinson Easybake Yeast
2X7g x 24 x 1
|Pack Quantity:||2 x x 7g Sachets|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Homebake > Dried Fruit & Baking Aids|
Founded by Thomas Allinson in 1892.
The fast, easy way to successful bread making.
FOR BREAD MAKERS & HAND BAKING.
We make our yeast to be quick and reliable for all your bread making.
Additional Pack Information
Packaged in protective atmosphere.
Yeast, Emulsifier: E491, Flour Treatment Agents: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Pack Type: Pack
Preparation and Usage
Easy Bake Bread Recipe For Hand Baking.
650g (1lb 7oz) Allinson Strong White Bread Flour.
10g (2 tsp) Salt.
5g (1 tsp) Sugar.
15g (1/2oz) Soft Butter or 15ml (1tbsp) Vegetable Oil.
7g Sachet of Allinson Easy Bake Yeast.
400ml (14fl oz) Warm water (1 part boiling, 2 parts cold).
1. Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F/Gas Mark 8).
2. In a warm bowl mix flour, salt, sugar and stir in yeast. Rub in butter (or Vegetable oil).
3. Add warm water and mix to form a soft dough, then knead for 10 minutes on a warm floured surface.
4. If making loaves, divide evenly between two warmed and greased 450g (1lb) tins. For rolls divide into 50-75g (2-3oz) balls and shape on warm baking sheets.
5. Cover and leave to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes, or until dough has doubled in size.
6. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 230°C (450°F/Gas Mark 8). Bake for 30-35 minutes (15 minutes for rolls). Remove from oven and cool on a wire tray. For wholemeal bread follow recipe above, using Allinson Wholemeal Bread Flour, and add an additional 50ml (2fl oz) warm water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use each sachet within 48 hours once opened.
Customers who bought this also bought:
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.