Pimms No.1 70cl PMP £11.99
70Cl x 1Buy a case of 6 of this product and save! »
|Product Category:||Beers, Wines & Spirits > Spirits & Fortified Wine > Apperitifs|
- Pimm's is a gin based drink with a refreshing taste, comprised of a blend of spirits and orange fruit flavours
- Pimm's is a Royal Warrant Holder
- Complex fruity notes of bitter sweet caramelised orange and citrus, perfectly blended with sweet warming an intriguing savoury spice notes, with a fresh citrus & soft bitter herbs finish
- To make a Pimm's No.1 Cup pour 50ml Pimm's No.1 over ice, add 150ml chilled lemonade, garnish with lemons, cucumber, strawberries & fresh mint
- Pimm's No.1 contains 25% ABV
- Pimm's No.1 is the perfect drink for sharing; making every occasion extra special and deliciously memorable
Ever since James Pimm first mixed a jug of this astonishing tipple in 1840, Pimm's has existed to politely but firmly insist that there are more important things to do than writing “to do” list…like catching up with good friends.
Pimm's No.1 is the perfect drink for sharing; making every occasion extra special and deliciously memorable. Take a jug (or long drink glass) and fill it with ice. Mix one part Pimm's No.1 with three parts chilled lemonade. Then add some mint, cucumber, orange and strawberries - and enjoy.
- Place of Provenance
- Pack Type: Bottle
- 14 Servings
Preparation and Usage
Mix 1 part Pimm's® No.1 spirit drink with 3 parts chilled lemonade and you've just made the perfect drink for any occasion.
Served with lots of ice, the refreshingly fruity taste of Pimm's® is irresistible
Why not add some fruit? Pieces of orange, mint, cucumber, strawberries, apples and lemon all look delicious and enhance the fruity flavour.
With around 2L of lemonade, this bottle makes 14 servings.
78 Marylebone High Street,
|Serving Suggestion||Pimm's Original is the perfect drink for sharing; making every occasion extra special and deliciously memorable. Take a jug (or long drink glass) and fill it with ice. Mix one part Pimm's No.1 with three parts chilled lemonade. Then add some mint, cucumber, orange and strawberries - and enjoy.|
17.5 UK Units per bottle
Recommended for you