Product on Promotion until 28th February 2018
Mcdougalls Cookie Plain Mix
3.5Kg x 1
|Product:||Plain Cookie Mix|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Homebake > Cake Mixes|
- Just add water
- FSA 2012 compliant
- No artificial flavours
- No added colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Help Support Kids Company
Premier Foods has joined forces with Kids Company, a charity that provides practical, emotional and educational support to vulnerable inner-city children.
Every McDougalls pack sold will contribute to our donation to the charity.
Kids Company registered charity number: 1068298
For more information visit www.premierfoodservice.co.uk
For inspirational recipes and serving suggestions, visit www.premierfoodservice.co.uk
Additional Pack Information
FSA 2012 Compliant*
*Based on Government salt targets 2012 (as per 100g as per make up instructions)
Inspiring Caterers for over 150 years!
McDougalls range of flour-based mixes caters for all your sweet & savoury needs.
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Dried Egg, Raising Agents (E450, E500), Wheat Fibre, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (from Milk), Flavourings (contain Milk)
Allergy advice: For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold
May also contain soya
No added colours or preservatives
|Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as per make up instructions|
|of which saturates||7.0g||6.1g|
|of which sugars||27.9g||24.4g|
|*Based on Government salt targets 2012 (as per 100g as per make up instructions)|
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk
- Contains Wheat
- May Contain Soya
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Recycling Info: Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Bag
- Pack Type: Bag - Paper
- 66 Servings
Preparation and Usage
Dry Mix: 1kg, Approx water: 140ml, Approx portions 60g (2oz): 18
Dry Mix: Whole Bag 3.5kg, Approx water: 490ml, Approx portions 60g (2oz): 66
Dry Mix: 1lb, Approx water: 2 1/4floz, Approx portions 60g (2oz): 9
Dry Mix: Whole Bag 7lb 11oz, Approx water: 17floz, Approx portions 60g (2oz): 66
For over 150 years McDougalls has inspired caterers and we pride ourselves on offering practical advice and delicious recipes. Of course you could simplify our method, but to get the very best results, here are our make up instructions.
1. Place the weighed out McDougalls Plain Cookie Mix in a mixing bowl. Select the beater attachment.
2. Blend in the correct amount of cold water, using a beater, on Slow speed for 1 minute or until a dough is formed. Do not Overmix.
3. To portion, form the dough into a roll approx 18cm (3") in diameter. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate until firm. Remove the cling film and cut the dough into 13 x 2cm (3/4") slices and lightly press onto a baking tray. Bake at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for 13-15 minutes. In a fan assisted oven bake at 160°C/320°F/Gas Mark 2. Leave cookies on the tray for 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling wire.
Useful hints and tips...
McDougalls Plain Cookie Mix produces a soft chewy style cookie with a cracked top.
For a firmer cookie bake for a little longer.
The cookie dough can be frozen and sliced straight from the freezer.
Any additions should be added in the final stages of mixing.
As a guide 10% to 15% of added ingredients are ideal.
For best results once opened, keep bag tightly closed and use within 2 months.
Makes 66 x 60g portions
Store in a cool dry place. Keep bag tightly closed after part use.
Best before end: see back of pack.
The Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Recommended for you