Pepsi Max - Playstation VR and PS4 bundles to be won daily Pepsi Max - Playstation VR and PS4 bundles to be won daily


Log in or Register to start shopping


Palo Alto Sauvignon Blanc 75cl

Palo Alto Sauvignon Blanc 75cl

75Cl x 1

Product:Reserva Sauvignon Blanc
Pack Size:75cl
Product Code:643957
VAT Code:Standard
Brand:Palo Alto
Product Category:Beers, Wines & Spirits > White Wine > Chilean
7804320288826 Buy 6 of this product and save!
  • D.O. Valle Del Maule - wine of Chile


Palo Alto is aware of environmental problems and feels committed to pay Earth back.
Thanks for the earth, thanks for the wine.


Additional Pack Information

Labels: 100% recycled and recyclable paper
Cases: 100% recycled cardboard
Lightweight bottle (13% less)


Product Marketing

Color - Greenish-yellow straw
Aroma - Intense with citric notes and green redcurrants
In Mouth - Fresh and vibrant. Its acidity delivers a long, persistent finish
Pairing - A trusty companion to shellfish, creams and soups

Brand Marketing

Palo Alto creates its own style, expressing the best areas the Maule Valley has to offer and allowing each variety to faithfully portray its origin. The Andes Mountains influence delivers a fresh, seductive wine with intense aromas and a vibrant feel in mouth.


Fermented Grape Juice, Preservative (220)


Additional Information

  • Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
  • Country of Origin: Chile
  • Origin Free Text
  • Pack Type: Bottle


Importer's Address

Imported by:
OX33 1ER.


Wine ColourWhite
Tasting NotesCrisp, fresh white wine. Mouth-watering flavours of gooseberry and grapefruit mingle with mineral, herbal notes.
Storage InstructionsThis wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Country of OriginChile
Area<Not Relevant>
Grape VarietySauvignon Blanc
ProducerConcha y Toro
WinemakerHector Urzua Pistas
Vinification DetailsHarvested in April by machine and hand the grapes are destemmed and crushed and fermented in stainless steel tanks. 60% of the wine is then aged in a mixture of French and American oak for seven months with one racking. The remaining 40% stays in stainless steel to retain the fruity flavours of the wine.
HistoryIn Chile, a ‘palo alto' is a high tree, many of which can be seen atop the rolling hills in the Maule Valley. This sunny location, between the high Andes Mountains and the Pacific coastal ranges, is the perfect place for growing vines.
Regional InformationThe Maule Valley in Chile is protected by the Andes Mountains, providing cool mountain breezes and the Pacific Ocean with rolling sea fog, to provide ideal growing conditions for our grapes, allowing them to fully ripen on the vine before being harvested.

7.7 UK units per glass
Enjoy wine in moderation
Standard drinks
Get the facts


Customers who bought this also bought:


The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.


In order to show you the product range available at your local depot, please enter your postcode:

Just show me the default range »

Existing Customers

Please log in »