Find your volcano - Volvic Touch of Fruit 24 x 50cl Find your volcano - Volvic Plain Still

Trolley

Log in or Register to start shopping

 

Sunrise Sauvignon Merlot

Sunrise Sauvignon Merlot

75Cl x 1

Product:Merlot - Red Chilean Wine
RSP:£6.99
POR:34.94%
Pack Size:75cl
Product Code:642147
VAT Code:Standard
Brand:Concha y Toro
Product Category:Beers, Wines & Spirits > Red Wine > Chilean
7804320581002

The Concha y Toro vineyards get nearly 300 days of sun a year, making our grapes richer, and our Sunrise wine deep and lush. The wines in the range are young created to directly capture the essence of each varietal. Fermented in stainless steel tanks in order to maintain intact the characteristics of the fruit, these wines impart a young and fresh presence to tables throughout the world.

Taste Notes: Bright ruby red with violet hues in colour, this wine has cherries, ripe peppers and cacao on the nose. The palate is elegant and round with a good persistence.

 

Additional Information

  • Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
  • Country of Origin: Chile
  • Packed In: Chile
  • Pack Type: Bottle

 

Preparation and Usage

Serving Suggestion: Pasta dishes with meats or vegetables and cheeses.

Storage

Store in a cool dry place, preferably dark with no movement, at no more than 13ºC.
To be consumed once opened within 24 hours.

Max Temp °C: 13

 

Manufacturer's Address

Viña Concha y Toro S.A.,
Av Nueva Tajamar 481,
Torre Norte,
Piso 15,
Las Condes,
Santiago,
Chile.

 

Importer's Address

Concha y Toro UK Ltd,
6 Ashurst Court,
London Road,
Wheatley,
Oxfordshire,
OX33 1ER.

 

TypeWine
Wine ColourRed
ABV12%
Units9
Tasting NotesBright ruby red with violet hues in colour, this wine has cherries, ripe peppers and cacao on the nose. The palate is elegant and round with a good persistence. Food Pairing: Pasta dishes with meats or vegetables and cheeses.
Storage InstructionsThis wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 4 years
ClosureNatural Cork
Country of OriginChile
Grape Variety90% Merlot, 10% Carménère
ProducerViña Concha y Toro
WinemakerMario Ramirez Valenzuela
Vinification DetailsThe harvest takes place in late March early April where the grapes are hand and machine picked from the vines. The grapes are then destemmed and pressed and placed in Stainless Steel fermentation tanks for 7 to 8 days. 10% of the wine is then put into French oak for 4 months to release that lovely smoky flavour; the remaining 90% is aged in stainless steel for 4 months to seal in the fruit. The wine is then bottled at Pirque.
Regional InformationRegion: Central Valley. Defined Area: Peumo - Lourdes.

 

Customers who bought this also bought:

 

The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

Welcome!

In order to show you the product range available at your local depot, please enter your postcode:

Just show me the default range »

Existing Customers

Please log in »