Jus-Rol Filo Pastry Ready Rolled Sheets 270g
270g x 1
|Product:||Frozen uncooked filo pastry sheets.|
|Pack Contents:||6 Pastry Sheets|
|Product Category:||Frozen Foods > Pies Pasties & Quiches > Quiches & Pasties|
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
For inspiring ideas visit www.jusrol.co.uk
Additional Pack Information
Contains 7 sheets (each approx. 480mm x 255mm)
Wheat Flour, Water, Corn Starch, Humectant: Glycerol, Salt, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Flour Treatment Agent: L-Cystein
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold
|(uncooked as sold) Per 100g||(uncooked as sold) Each sheet (39g)||%* (39g)|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.1g||1%|
|of which sugars||5.9g||2.3g||3%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains Wheat
- Country of Origin: Produce of the EU
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Box
Preparation and Usage
Preparing your Pastry
Ensure that the pastry is thoroughly defrosted before use.
1. Keep the pastry in its wrap and thaw overnight in your fridge, then stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before using. Alternatively, thaw at room temperature for 1 hour 40 minutes.
2. To avoid drying out, filo pastry must always be kept wrapped before use.
3. Cook in a preheated oven at 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6, or the temperature required in your recipe.
Room Temperature = Ready
Allowing your pastry to rest at room temperature before using makes it much more supple and less likely to crack or break when handling.
The Finishing Touch is a golden glaze. Brush a little melted butter or oil on top of your filo pastry before baking to avoid drying out and to create a golden finish.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Once defrosted use within 24 hours.
For Best Before End: See Side of Pack.
Max Temp °C: -18
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
Recommended for you