Atora Suet 200g
200g x 12 x 1
|Product:||Shredded Beef Suet|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Homebake > Suet Batter & Pancake Mixes|
- For fluffy dumplings, pastries, puddings and pies
Atora was the original shredded suet and for generations has been the number one choice. First introduced in 1893, Atora continues to be made to the highest standards using only the finest ingredients to assure you of delicious results every time.
Beef Fat (85%), Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)
Allergy advice: For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold
Contains: wheat gluten
|Per 100g as sold|
|of which saturates||42.0 g|
|of which sugars||<0.5 g|
- Contains Wheat
- Recycling Info: Card - Widely Recycled Carton
- Pack Type: Box
Preparation and Usage
100 g (4 oz) self-raising flour, 50 g (2 oz) Atora suet, pinch of salt, cold water (approximately 5 tablespoons or enough to make a firm but pliable dough).
1. Mix the flour, Atora and salt with the water.
2. Divide dough into 8 and gently shape into balls with floured hands.
3. Place on top of a simmering stew or casserole. Cover with a tight fitting lid and cook for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Keep Atora in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
For Best Before End, see other end.
Premier Foods Group Ltd,
PO Box 66093,
Recommended for you