Dettol Mould & Mildew Cleaning Spray
750ml x 1
|Product:||Mould & Mildew Remover|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Retail & Professional Cleaners > Disinfectants|
- Dettol Mould & Mildew Remover
- Powerful bleach ensures the removal of mould and mildew
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- Works in less than 5 minutes
- Easy to use spray system
No need to scrub!
Contains active bleach
Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
Specially formulated with a powerful bleach to easily remove even ingrained mould and mildew.
Suitable for: acrylic bath tubs & showers, chrome, ceramic basins & toilets, stainless steel, glazed ceramic tiles, white grouting, formica, plastics
For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
Rid your home of ingrained mould and mildew with Dettol Mould & Mildew Remover. Mould and mildew on walls, kitchens, bathrooms and garages are types of bacteria that thrive in humid environments. They do not only look unsightly - mould spores can cause allergic reactions or infections. Our Mould & Mildew Remover has been specially formulated with a powerful bleaching action to ensure that even the most stubborn mould and mildew are removed with a minimum amount of effort. Our formula also kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including MRSA, salmonella and the flu virus, to help ensure your home is a safe place for the entire family.
To get rid of mildew and mould turn the nozzle to the 'on' position. Spray onto the desired area whilst keeping the bottle upright and at a distance of 20 to 25 centimetres. Leave to work for no longer than 5 minutes before wiping clean and rinsing thoroughly. Always test on an inconspicuous area first.
Dettol are experts in hygiene, and we know what it takes to keep your family happy and healthy. We're on a Mission for Health, using all our expertise to make effective cleaning products, provide education about health & hygiene, and champion worthy causes. The Complete Clean range is just one example of our family of germ-killing products: these multi-purpose cleaners target bacteria like E.coli and Influenza to ward off everyday germs and keep your home healthy. As well as our Mould and Mildew Remover, we offer anti-bacterial wipes, multi action sprays and floor cleaners so you can rely on Dettol's disinfection to help keep your whole home clean and hygienic.
Per 100g contains 2.6 Sodium Hypochlorite, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants
- Pack Type: Pump
Preparation and Usage
How To Use:
Wear suitable protective gloves. Turn nozzle to the 'on' position. Always test on an inconspicuous area for 3 minutes before use. Spray keeping the bottle upright from 20-25cm away. Leave to work for up to 5 minutes maximum, wipe clean, then rinse thoroughly.
Not Suitable For:
Hot or damaged surfaces, colored grouting, rubber, metals (except chrome & stainless steel) unglazed ceramic tiles, enamel, painted surfaces, painted treated or varnished wood, laminate floors, textiles, carpets, linoleum. Keep away from pets.
STATUTORY CONDITIONS OF APPROVAL RELATING TO USE. FOR USE ONLY AS A SURFACE BIOCIDE. Spray onto surfaces from a distance of 20 - 25cm. Leave for 3 - 5 minutes, then rinse or wipe off. Wear suitable protective synthetic rubber / PVC gloves when using. Do not breathe spray mist. Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces. When using do not eat, drink or smoke. Prevent any surface run-off from entering drains. Harmful to fish and other aquatic life. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Do not contaminate watercourses. Avoid all contact with plant life. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Users must comply in full with all their legal responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of Approval. READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE.
Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice / attention. IF SWALLOWED, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. WASH SPLASHES from skin or eyes immediately. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use. KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. KEEP IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place. CONTACT WITH ACIDS LIBERATES TOXIC GAS. This product must not be mixed with other chemical substances. To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Customers who bought this also bought:
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.