Colman's Classic Spaghetti Bolognese
44g x 12 x 1
|Product:||A Seasoning Mix with Tomatoes, Garlic and Herbs for Bolognese Sauce|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Gravy Stuffing & Sauce Mixes > Casserole Mixes|
- Great tasting family seasoning mix
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
For more information and meal ideas visit www.colmans.co.uk
This packet of Colman's Spaghetti Bolognese seasoning mix helps you create tasty, hearty meals for the whole family to enjoy. Containing a carefully selected blend of herbs and spices, it has never been easier to serve up ‘meals that say it all'.
Our promise to your family
At Colman's we believe you deserve the very best. That's why we select quality ingredients for all our recipes, which are seasonally harvested to deliver great tasting family favourites. We are also working hard to protect the planet by enrolling our farmers on a sustainable agriculture programme called 'Growing for the Future'.
Tomato Powder (35%), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Onions (8.5%), Yeast Extract, Garlic (1.8%), Herbs (Thyme, Oregano, Rosemary), Spices (Paprika, Pepper)
No added MSG
|per 100g as sold||per portion**||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.6g||6.7g||34%|
|of which sugars||33g||10.6g||12%|
|* % of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|** 1 Portion = 1/4 of the prepared recipe (according to shopping list)|
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- May Contain Celery
- May Contain Eggs
- May Contain Milk
- May Contain Mustard
- Contains Wheat
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Added MSG
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Sachet
Preparation and Usage
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
450g Lean Minced Beef
400g Can Chopped Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the mince and onions. Add the mushrooms and fry for 1-2 minutes. Drain excess fat.
2. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the mince. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree.
3. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
4. Serve with spaghetti and top with Parmesan cheese.
Why not try serving your Spaghetti Bolognese with Parmesan cheese.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Recommended for you