Big D Oven Cleaner 300ml
300ml x 6 x 1
|Product Category:||Grocery > Retail & Professional Cleaners > Oven Cleaners|
A fast and effective product for cleaning conventional ovens, grills and barbeque trays. Its tough action quickly cuts through grease, dirt and grime, easily removing tough baked on deposits without scrubbing or scraping.
This product contains amongst other ingredients:, Less than 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, 5-15% Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, 5% by mass of the contents are flammable
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Pack Type: Aerosol
Preparation and Usage
DIRECTIONS: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE. REFER TO THE APPLIANCE MANUFACTURER'S OWN INSTRUCTIONS FIRST.
1. Shake can well before use.
2. Protect floor and surrounding surfaces with newspaper.
3. Wear rubber gloves at all times when spraying and cleaning.
4. For ovens: remove racks and grill. Heat oven to 95°C/200°F or lowest gas setting and then switch off, including pilot light. Electric cookers should be isolated by switching off the supply.
5. Holding can upright, spray evenly at a distance of approximately 20 cm (8") allowing foam to cover all surfaces. If foam breaks, the oven is too hot. Allow to cool slightly, then re-apply.
6. Leave for 3-5 minutes with oven door open, then wipe clean with a wet cloth or damp sponge. Stubborn stains may need a second application. Wipe down with clean water, lightly polishing afterwards with a dry cloth.
7. Ventilate oven thoroughly when cleaning is finished.
8. Remember to turn on electric switch and re-light pilot lights.
9. For barbeque trays, oven racks and grills: before treating, ensure they are completely cold. Remove and spray, leave for at least 5 minutes. Wipe clean with a damp sponge or cloth and rinse thoroughly. Use in a well ventilated area, do not use outdoors.
BIG D OVEN & GRILL CLEANER.
Irritating to eyes and skin. Do not breathe spray. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Use only in well ventilated areas. CAUTION: Do not pierce or burn even after use.
Avoid contact with chrome, aluminium, plastic, painted or polished surfaces. Avoid contact with door seal or surround. Avoid contact with pilot lights or heat elements. Do not use on self-cleaning ovens, cooker tops, microwave ovens or eye level grills.
SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY.
Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Spotless Punch Limited,
Customers who bought this also bought:
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.