Bat Inst Cheese Sauce
1.68Kg x 1
|Product:||Instant Cheese Sauce Mix|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Gravy Stuffing & Sauce Mixes > Sauces Mixes|
- Makes 7.3 litres
- Suitable for vegetarians
For inspirational recipes and serving suggestions, visit www.premierfoodservice.co.uk
Water, Cheese (7%) (Cheese (Milk), Emulsifying Salt (E339)), Glucose Syrup, Maize Starch, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Potato Starch, Salt, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Milk Proteins, Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Emulsifier (E471), Ground Turmeric, Black Pepper Extract
Allergy advice: For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold
|Per 100g as sold|
|Energy||1969kJ / 471 Kcal|
|of which saturates||15.3g|
|of which sugars||1.9g|
|This pack makes approximately 7.3 litres|
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- May Contain Celery
- May Contain Eggs
- Contains Milk
- May Contain Mustard
- May Contain Wheat
- Contains Barley
- May Contain Soya
- Recycling Info: Plastic - Check Local Recycling Lid
- Recycling Info: Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tub
- Pack Type: Tub
Preparation and Usage
Using the table below, determine the amount of sauce to be prepared and follow these simple instructions.
1. Measure the required amount of sauce mix into a suitable container.
2. Add boiling water. Please ensure that the water is boiling as cooler water may affect the sauce thickness.
3. Whisk thoroughly. Allow to stand for 60 seconds and whisk again before serving.
Amount to be prepared: 500ml, Boiling Water: 500ml, Instant Cheese Sauce: 115g
Amount to be prepared: 1 litre, Boiling Water: 1 litre, Instant Cheese Sauce: 230g
This pack makes approximately 7.3 litres
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not purchase if open or torn.
The Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Recommended for you