Product on Promotion until 28th February 2018
Dettol Professional Surface Cleaner Spray
750ml x 1
|Product:||Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Retail & Professional Cleaners > Profesional Cleaning|
- Dettol surface cleanser provides 3x protection vs. bacteria, flu virus and allergens
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
- Trusted by doctors to kill bacteria
- Kills E.coli, salmonella, MRSA, rotavirus, flu virus (H1N1)
- No bleach, no taint, no odour
- Safe to use where food is prepared
- Removes 90% of allergens
- The British allergy foundation seal of approval
Chopping boards, high chairs, changing mats, fridge, bins, kitchen sink, baths & taps and toilet seats
Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to kill
E.coli, S.aureus, Listeria, Campylobacter, P.aerughosa, MRSA, Salmonella
Influenza - Type A H1N1
Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to remove
Pollen Particles, Dust Mites, Pet Dander
Trusted by doctors*
*Based on a research carried out by IPSOS with 228 GPs, a majority of GPs questioned agreed that they 'trusted' Dettol Surface Cleanser to kill bacteria'
If you like this product, why not also try Dettol Cleansing Surface Wipes
Per 100g of product contains 0.07g Benzalkonlum Chloride, Contains < 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
- Country of Origin: Produce of the EU
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Pump
Preparation and Usage
How to Use:
1. Turn red nozzle to On position.
2. Simply spray directly on to surface.
3. Wipe over with Clean damp cloth & Allow to Dry.
4. No need to rinse.
5. With electric equipment spray on to cloth before wiping.
Do not freeze.
Not Suitable for: Windows, mirrors, fabrics, painted or varnished surfaces. Do not use with detergents or other disinfectants. Avoid contact with plastic baby bottles, which can crack when steam sterilised.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre or Doctor / physician if you feel unwell.
Recommended for you