Kiran Basmati Rice 5Kg
5Kg x 1
|Product:||Premium Quality Basmati|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Dried Veg Rice & Pulses > Rice Basmati|
Additional Pack Information
Produce of several countries.
Approximately 100 servings.
Milled in the U.K.
Premium quality basmati rice.
- Packed In: United Kingdom
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Bag - Plastic
- 100 Servings
Preparation and Usage
Before cooking - Rinse rice thoroughly in a sieve under cold running water. Measure the desired quantity of rice, 1 cup 250g (8oz) of uncooked rice provides four generous portions.
Choose any one of the two cooking methods.
1. Bring to the boil a large saucepan containing approximately four times as much water as rice (by volume).
2. Add the rice, stir once and bring back to the boil. Boil rapidly uncovered for approximately 10 minutes; or until rice is tender.
3. Drain excess water in a sieve, then serve.
1. Put twice as much water as rice (by volume) in a large saucepan with a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
2. Add rice, stir once and bring back to boil. Reduce heat to simmer, replacing lid.
3. Allow the rice to cook for 15 minutes without disturbing.
4. If liquid not completely absorbed, cook for a few minutes longer.
5. Remove from heat and allow pan to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Alternatively, for a softer grain pre-soak rice for 15 minutes, but then use only one and a half times as much water as rice (by volume) when cooking.
Approximately 100 servings
MAP Trading Ltd.,
Recommended for you
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.