Maykway Mdr Crry Sau Mix
170g x 12 x 1
|Product Category:||Grocery > World Foods > Indian Foods|
Madras curry sauce mix
Potato Powder (Preservatives E223, Emulsifiers E471, Stabiliser E450, Distilled Rape Seed Oil, Curry Powder (Fenugreek, Turmeric, Mustard Seed, Coriander, Chillies, Cumin, Black Pepper, Fennel, Garlic), Salt, Flavour Enhancer Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar
Contains mustard seeds
- Contains Mustard
- Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Contains Wheat
- Pack Type: Tin
Preparation and Usage
1. Heat 56g of butter.
2. Add 28g of 'Maykway' Madras Curry Sauce Mix and fry for a few seconds, stirring continuously.
3. Add one cup of water and bring to the boil.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Serves 2
Suggestion Recipes for 'Maykway' Madras Curry Sauce Mix
224g meat (beef, mutton or lamb) cut into cubes, 56g butter, 1 small onion (chopped), 2 tomatoes (quartered), 2 cloves of garlic (chopped), 1 1/2 cups of water, 28g of 'Maykway' Madras Curry Sauce Mix.
1. Heat butter in pan and fry garlic and onion until lightly brown.
2. Add Curry Sauce Mix and stir thoroughly for a few seconds.
3. Add meat, tomatoes, and water stirring constantly bring to the boil.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 40 minutes or until meat is tender.
Maysan Foods Ltd,
Recommended for you