10 S x 12 x 1
|Pack Size:||10 S|
|Pack Quantity:||10 x Sachets|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Medicines > Cold Remedies|
- Beechams® Powders is our original way to tackle cold and flu symptoms
- Provides effective relief from cold and flu symptoms
- Provides relief from mild to moderate pain
- Relief from pain and reduces fever
Additional Pack Information
Beechams is a registered trade mark of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
Containing aspirin and caffeine, our individual Beechams Powders sachets provide effective relief from cold and flu symptoms.
Provides relief from the follow symptoms:
- aches and pains
- sore throat
Provides relief from mild to moderate pain such as:
- rheumatic pain
Caffeine is present as a mild stimulant
Always Read the Label
Each Powder contains: Aspirin 600 mg, Caffeine 50 mg
- Pack Type: Box
Preparation and Usage
How to take:
Mix the powder with a little water and stir before drinking.
Adults and children aged 16 years and over:
One powder to be taken every three to four hours as required. Do not exceed six powders in any period of 24 hours.
Use with particular caution in elderly patients who are more prone to adverse events.
Children (under 16 years): Do not give to children aged under 16 years, unless specifically indicated
Do not use for more than 10 days (or lasts more than 3 days for fever).If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
3 years shelf life. Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Max Temp °C: 25
- Aspirin should be used with caution in patients with hypertension, mild to moderate renal or hepatic impairment, or in patients who are dehydrated.
- Excessive intake of caffeine (e.g. coffee, tea and some canned drinks) should be avoided while taking this product.
- The use of aspirin should be avoided during pregnancy, particularly during the third trimester. If aspirin is administered during pregnancy, the dose should be the lowest possible and the duration of treatment as short as possible.
- This product is also not recommended for use in pregnancy due to the caffeine content.
- This product should not be used while breast-feeding without medical advice
- Beechams Powders contain soya protein
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an over dose even if you feel well.
- Do not take this product if you have an allergy or known hypersensitivity to any of the products
Always Read the Label
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Recommended for you
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.