Buxton Sports Cap 15 For 12
75Cl x 15 x 1
|Product:||Still Natural Mineral Water|
|Product Category:||Grocery > Soft Drinks > Small Bottles|
- Perfect for the gym, the office, your busy week!
And because our pure water naturally bursts from St Ann's Spring in the Peak District, we do our best to keep nature on side. With our zero waste certified factory and 100% recyclable bottles, sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
Whether you're out and about, at your desk, or at the gym - this pure British natural mineral water is perfect for all busy lifes. Our safest sports cap means you can enjoy instant, natural refreshment wherever you are all day long.
Our product is 100% natural. Free from additives, artificial colours and preservatives. Zero calories as is sugar free.
Let's do this, Britain - today is here for the taking! Luckily for you, Buxton's Natural Mineral Water is always on hand. Helping you get the most out of your day by revitalising you on the go with our natural water.
|Typical Analysis mg/l|
|Dry Residue at 180u00b0C||280|
|pH at Source||7.4|
- No Sugar
- Country of Origin: England
- Origin Free Text
- Recycling Info: Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle
- Today a bottle .... 5,000 years ago this mineral water fell as rain. In just a few weeks this bottle could be something new too. It's 100% recyclable, so when you're finished with it the whole thing can be crushed up and made into something else. Please recycle this bottle and give it another life.
- Pack Type: Plastic Bottle
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled.
Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from light, strong odours or chemicals. Consume within 3 days of opening. Best Before end: see bottle.
Bottled at source by:
Nestlé Waters UK Ltd.
Recommended for you