Mission Wheat/White Wrap
336g x 1
|Product:||6 Wheat Flour Tortilla Wraps with the Added Goodness of Wheatgerm and Fibre|
|Pack Quantity:||6 x Tortilla Wraps|
|Product Category:||Bread & Cakes > Bread & Morning Goods > Pitta Breads & Naans|
- Suitable for vegetarians
Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil], Humectant (Glycerol), Wheat Fibre (2.4%), Wheat Germ (0.9%), Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Carbonates), Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Cellulose Gum), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose, Flavouring, Salt
Allergy advice: For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten see ingredients in Bold
|per 100g||per wrap||Reference Intake For Adults||% reference intake|
|(of which saturates)||3.3g||2.0g||20g||10%|
|(of which sugars)||2.1g||1.3g||90g||1%|
|Nutritional needs of individuals may be higher or lower based on gender, age, level of physical activity and other factors|
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains Wheat
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Origin Free Text
- Pack Type: Re-Closable Packaging
Preparation and Usage
How to Wrap it Up...
1. Place ingredients in the centre of your Mission Wrap.
2. Fold in the sides.
3. Roll from the bottom up.
4. Cut in half for attractive presentation.
1. Spread the ingredients evenly across your Mission Wrap.
2. Roll from the bottom up.
3. Cut into 1" slices.
1. Add your favourite filling to one half of a Mission Wrap.
2. Cover the filling with the other half of the wrap.
3. Fold again in the middle giving you filling in both halves.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, re-close at seam, refrigerate and use within 2 days.
Best Before: See front of pack.
Coventry Business Park,
Recommended for you