Hop House 13
330ml x 12 x 1
|Product Category:||Beers, Wines & Spirits > Lager > Bottled Lager|
- HOP HOUSE 13 is a premium-crafted lager from the brewers of Guinness. It is a delicious double-hopped lager made with Irish barley with subtle malty notes and fresh hop aromas. 5% ABV.
- HOP HOUSE 13 is a distinctive golden lager that is brewed with Guinness yeast, Irish barley and the best of hops from both Australia and USA - Galaxy, Topaz, (AUS) and Mosaic (USA).
- HOP HOUSE 13 has a sweet fruity aroma, with hints of Apricot and Peach, and subtle malt notes breaking through. It is full flavoured while still being crisp and hoppy (but not bitter) with a refreshing clean finish.
- HOP HOUSE 13 is best served between 3-5°C.
- HOP HOUSE 13 is named after Guinness's over 100 year old hop store building at St James's Gate, Dublin where hops are still stored.
- HOP HOUSE 13 is brewed with the famous Guinness yeast strain using a lower temperature fermentation profile and lager processing techniques. Also, it's double hopped meaning that hops are added at two separate points in the process.
- Are you a beer drinker looking for more character and depth from your lager, then Hop House 13 will appeal to you.
HOP HOUSE 13 Lager continues the journey that started in September 2014 when GUINNESS celebrated the quality and craft of brewing, with the launch of The Brewer's Project. The Brewer's Project is about a group of enterprising brewers who are on a quest to explore new recipes, reinterpret old ones and collaborate freely to bring exciting beers to life. The new lager became the third release from The Brewer's Project, joining Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter.
HOP HOUSE 13 is a delicious double-hopped lager, brewed with Irish barley and aromatic hops and continues Guinness's 256 years of heritage and brewing excellence at St. James's Gate, Dublin. It's a crisp and full-flavoured lager with subtle malty notes and fresh hop aromas with hints of Apricot and Peach. If you like to try new and interesting lagers, then Hop House 13 offers more character, flavour and taste.
- Contains Barley
- Country of Origin: Ireland
- Origin Free Text
- Recycling Info: Recyclable Packing
- Please recycle
- Pack Type: Bottle
Guinness & Co. St. James's Gate,
Guinness & Co.,
|Country of Origin||Ireland|
1.7 UK Units per bottle
UK Chief Medical Officers recommend adults do not regularly exceed
Men 3-4 units a day
Women 2-3 units a day
Customers who bought this also bought:
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.