Nitromors All Purpose Paint Stripper
375ml x 1Buy a case of 6 of this product and save! »
|Product Category:||Non Food, Paper & Disposables > Non Foods > Gardening & DIY|
- Advanced super strength formula
- Non drip formula with colour indicator
- Water washable
- Fast acting
- Long lasting formula
- Multi layer removal
- Removes most paints, varnishes & lacquers
- Non drip - ideal for vertical surfaces
- Green coloured - see where applied
- Fast acting dichloromethane free formula
- Use on wood, metal & masonary
- Water & solvent washable
- Thick application 2-3mm
Additional Pack Information
Coverage 375ml covers up to 1m2 (approx 1/2 door side)
VOC Content More Than 50%
VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) contribute to atmospheric pollution
Protected, used under licence.
IDH 1770437 NMAU1
- Pack Type: Tin
Preparation and Usage
Read instructions carefully before use
How to Use
1. Pour into overcap, and replace screw cap immediately. Apply a thick coat with a dabbing action (2 -3mm). Do not brush out. Only apply to areas up to 0.5mm2. Once paint has blistered (5-10mins) apply second coat, working into the blistered paint. Leave up to 40 minutes. If dried out re-apply.
2. Remove blistered and softened paint with a scraper or shavehook. In difficult areas use an old nylon toothbrush. Repeat as necessary. For ingrained paint rub with wire wool dipped in Nitromors.
3. Wash off with detergent in cold water and a nylon scourer or use white spirit and wire wool to avoid raising the grain on fine or laminated woods. Allow to dry thoroughly and rub down with fine sandpaper or wire prior to refinishing.
Cleaning Up: Collect waste in newspaper, leave outside in safe place until dry. Dispose of in a dustbin. Clean tools etc. in warm, soapy water and avoid contact with plastic sinks or baths.
Hold away from face when removing cap
Important: Surfaces may have been painted in the past with lead based paint (used prior to 1960).
Special care must be taken when removing lead based paint. Do not sand!
Store container in cool dry place, do not allow to rust.
Caution: Highly Flammable!
Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. Irritating to eyes. Harmful: possible risk of irreversible effects through inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep container tightly closed. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking.
Do not breathe vapour. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Extinguish all ignition sources (fires, boilers, cookers, pilot lights etc.)
Do not smoke
Wear suitable gloves (PVC gauntlets) and safety goggles.
Wherever possible work outside. Otherwise ensure maximum ventilation by opening windows and doors. A fan can be used to assist airflow. Do not use in enclosed spaces, e.g. cellars, floors wells etc
Without adequate ventilation, formation of Highly Flammable and possibly explosive vapour concentrations may occur.
Protect surrounding areas and items not to be stripped with polythene sheet
Not suitable for removing vehicle paint or contact with plastics & GRP
Do not use in direct sunlight
Recommended for you
The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Whilst Bestway/Batleys use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Where there is a link to a third party's website for further information on the product, please note that Bestway/Batleys have no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Bestway/Batleys accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any other web sites which may be accessed through the Bestway/Batleys websites. Bestway and Batleys are reliant upon third parties for much of the information provided and reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestways/Batleys prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.