A chance to win £500 off your next order with Bestway
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms & Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Bestway Holdings Ltd, Abbey Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7BW
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18+ only, who are Bestway customers. Excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Purchase necessary.
- Internet access required and a valid retail account.
- The promotion opens on 21.06.2021 and closes at 17:00 on 21.08.2021.
- To enter for a chance to win participants must:
- Visit UK Cash & Carry | Food, Drink, Foodservice & Pet | Bestway Wholesale
- Log into your retail account
- Purchase two cases of any of the following POLO products:
- 252552 Polo Fruits 48 x 33.4g
- 415528 Polo Spearmint 32 x 34g
- 422441 Polo Sugar Free 32 x 33.4g
- 422430 Polo Original 32 x 34g
- 745344 POLO TUBE 50P 1 x 32 x STD
- 745333 POLO SUGAR FREE TUBE 50P 1 x 32 x STD
- Once purchase is complete, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s claim(s) will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms & Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- There are 2 prizes available to be won in total. Each winner will receive a £500 account credit. The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 14 days for the £500 credit to show on your account from the date of prize acceptance. Credit can only be redeemed in depot.
- Winners will be drawn and verified at random via https://www.randompicker.com/ an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process within 14 working days of the draw closing.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail within 3 days of the draw taking place.
- Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way which gives an unfair advantage will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computer or provider utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any website or any combination thereof.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, then its shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promotion and these Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.