1. The Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No.517211.
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter
3. Eligibility: This promotion is open to Bestway Wholesale Ltd members aged 18 years or over and the holder of a valid passport issued by a country within European Union. Employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw are excluded from entering the competition.
4. Entry Instructions: To enter, purchase six cases of Pepsi MAX 12x500ml Price-marked Packs (all variants) from participating Bestway Wholesale Ltd outlets between 00:01 09-04-18 and 23:59 15-04-18. Entrants should retain invoice as proof of purchase.
5. Promotional Products: Pepsi MAX 12x500ml PMP, Pepsi MAX Cherry 12x500ml PMP, Pepsi MAX Ginger 12x500ml PMP.
6. Entrants must have a Bestway Wholesale Ltd account. One entry per account per draw. For the avoidance of doubt only one unique account number will be accepted per member per week.
7. The prize: Two tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium, Kyiv, Ukraine on Saturday 26th May 2018 with return flights from a London airport, two night’s accommodation and transfers between the accommodation and stadium.
a. The Winner will be expected to comply with any third-party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize, including but not limited to UEFA Champions League Tickets Standard Terms and Conditions, and the relevant football stadium;
b. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize is for two tickets, return flights from a London airport, overnight accommodation and transfers between the hotel and stadium only and does not include transfers to and from the UK airport, any other travel, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
c. Flights offered will be return flights from a London airport to Kiev, Ukraine. Accommodation offered will be one 3-star double or twin bed hotel room and is subject to availability. Transfers between the accommodation and stadium are via coach transfer and subject to availability.
d. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the Winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if the Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
e. Tickets will be delivered to the address provided by the Winner. All tickets will require a signature on receipt; it is the responsibility of the Winner to make sure they will be present and able to sign for the tickets.
f. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Winner and any guest to ensure they hold all the relevant documentation to allow them to visit Ukraine for the purpose of attending the UEFA Champions League Final.
g. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Winner to check any travel advisories issued by a Government, to determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any Winner or their guest arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by a Government.
h. The Promoter will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any Ticket Winner or their guest should any Winner or their guest not redeem a prize as a result of any Government travel warning or advisory applicable to the destination country and/or countries or for any other failure on their part to travel. In particular, the Promoter shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative Prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a Winner and/or their guest fail to redeem a Prize for any reason.
i. The Ticket Winner and their guest must comply with the terms and limitations of the venues involved in the provision of the Prize. In particular, they must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
j. Ticket winners are prohibited from reselling any tickets won or reselling any other element of their Prize.
k. Any tax payable as a result of the Prizes being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the Winner and they should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a Prize if this is a concern.
l. Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in the promotion and/or take the Prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each entrant.
m. Insurance is not provided as part of the Prize. It will be each Winner's and (if applicable) their guest's responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
8. Promotional Period: Prize draw opens 00:01 09-04-18 and Closes 23:59 15-04-18 (Promotional Period).
9. Prize Draw: The Prize Draw will take place within 7 days of the prize draw closing. The winner will be drawn at random from qualifying purchases using SalesOut data.
10. Winner Selection: The winner will be drawn under independent supervision at random on the Draw Dates from all valid entries received.
11. Winner Notification: All winners will be notified via the telephone number registered to their account within 14 days of the prize draw.
12. Winner Claim: Winners have 7 days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
13. Please allow 28 days from valid acceptance for delivery of the prize. Prizes will be delivered via registered post. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery. The Promoter is not responsible for prizes lost, damaged or stolen in the post.
14. If any prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
15. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants, including but not limited to, requesting proof of purchase, age, name and address, before making a prize award and to refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Bestway UCL Final Comp, Shopper Marketing (C&I), Britvic Soft Drinks, Breakspear Park, Hemel Hempstead. HP2 4TZ.
18. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited.
19. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
20. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
22. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
26. Prize winners agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
28. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.