Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to trade customers of participating Bestway stores within GB only. Employees of Bestway, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3. This promotion opens on 05.11.21 and closes at 23:59 on 02.12.21. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
4. A maximum of 5 prizes may be won across Bestway.
How to enter
5. To be automatically entered into the draw, purchase 5x Monster cases (12x 500ml PMP) during November 2021 in a Bestway GB depot and ensure your contact details held by Bestway are up to date. Purchase must include 5 different case variants from; Monster Energy, Monster Zero Sugar, Monster Mango Loco, Monster Pipeline Punch, Ultra White.
Selecting the winners
6. 5 winners across Bestway GB will be selected by a random draw on 08.12.21 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. There will be 5 prizes in total (1 per region). Each Prize will consist of 100 mixed cases of Monster (12x 500ml PMP) worth up to £1760 at RRP. Prize delivery will be agreed with each winner.
Notification and delivery of the prize
8. The winners will be notified within 3 days of being selected, using the contact details provided to Bestway by participants. It is the responsibility of participants to ensure that their contact details are correct and up to date.
9. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 5 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
10. The prizes will be dispatched to the winners by courier no later than 23.12.20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
11. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
12. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter's control.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
14. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
15. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
16. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
18. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
19. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
20. The names of the winners will be made available on request to those sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Monster Bestway Promotion WIN 100 cases, Promoter: Bestway (Holdings) Limited, 2 Abbey Road, Park Royal, London NW10 7BW.
21. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
22. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Bestway (Holdings) Limited, 2 Abbey Road, Park Royal, London NW10 7BW. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.