These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4LG (“Promoter”)
2. The ‘Win an Apple iWatch’ promotion (“Promotion”) runs from 9th May to 30th June 2018. (“Promotion Period”).
3. This Promotion is open to [independent retailers] located in Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) aged 18 or over (“Participant”). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally or personally connected with this Promotion are not eligible to take part.
4. To enter the Promotion, a Participant must purchase 5 promotional cases of featuring the Sweetstakes overlay from Bestway Wholesale during the Promotional Period (“Entry”) using their own Bestway customer ID. Purchases made using a Day Pass will not be eligible. Qualifying purchases can be made online at www.bestwaywholesale.co.uk, in any Bestway or Batleys depot, or through the official Bestway app. [The purchase of 5 promotional cases must be made in one transaction to qualify for an Entry in the prize draw.] On making a qualifying purchase of 5 cases, the Participant will be entered in the prize draw. A Participant will receive one entry in the prize draw for every qualifying purchase of 5 cases made during the Promotion Period.
5. Ten (10) winners will be drawn at random on 2nd July 2018, using randompicker.com. The winners will be notified within 10 days of the prize draw by email by their Bestway/Batleys depot manager.
6. Each winner will have 20 days to respond to the [email] notification and validate their Entry.
7. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner or does not receive a response within the 20 days, or if a winner rejects the prize or is disqualified for breaching these Terms and Conditions, then the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner at random from all remaining valid Entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
8. Winners may be required to present an in-store or digital receipt confirming their qualifying purchase of 5 cases of Mars products with the Sweetstakes overlay during the Promotion Period, to validate their claim to a prize.
9. Purchases of cases of different products, those made outside of the Promotion Period or purchases of less than 5 cases of Sweetstake products will not qualify for an entry in the prize draw.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical, mobile reception or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder entry in the Promotion or (3) any event beyond its reasonable control which may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or not capable of running in accordance with those Terms and Conditions. Promotional cases of Mars products with the Sweetstake overlay are subject to availability.
11. Each winner will win an Apple Watch Series 3.
12. Winners will receive their prize within 28 days of validating their Entry. The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event that a winner does not receive their prize as a result of their address details linked with their Bestway customer ID being incorrect or incomplete.
13. A list of winners (names and counties only) can be requested by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Customer Marketing, 'Win an Apple iWatch', Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4LG after 1st August 2018.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims, losses or damage resulting from a winner's use of their prize.
15. Winners may be requested to participate in future publicity but will be contacted further by the Promoter if this is the case.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
17.The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification details provided by a Participant.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any Entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
20. This Promotion, including these Terms and Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend the Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. Participants' details will be used for administration of the Promotion only and will be deleted no later than 30 days after the winners have been drawn and prizes delivered. A Participant can request deletion of their details earlier by contacting the Promoter but the Promoter cannot be held responsible if this prevents the delivery of a prize, if that Participant is selected as a winner.