Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Retailer Incentive.
1. You are eligible to enter into this Promotion if you:
a. are a Manager of an independent retail store, situated in GB, which purchases Promoter’s product through Bestway, and has your employer’s permission; and
b. are aged 18 or over.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion simply purchase 3 cases of Lucozade Energy (24 x 380ml £1PMP) from the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
4. The Promotional Period will be the period between 1st March 2018 and 31st March 2018.
5. The Prizes will be awarded to the person named as the contact on the Bestway account number.
6. All 6 winners will be selected by way of a computerised random draw from all valid and completed entries received during the Promotional Period.
7. The winners will be notified by email or phone within around seven working days of the expiry of the Promotional Period. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the prize-winners will be assisted by a third-party prize provider to undertake the required steps to obtain each prize.
8. There will be 6 Prizes awarded in the Promotion.
9. The prize comprises of:
a. 6 x Xbox One and secure delivery within mainland UK;
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to non-cash prizes and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
12. The Promoter accepts full liability for all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
13. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) occurrences beyond the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to:
a. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b. any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c. problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d. any act or default of any third party supplier.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
15. The receipt of the above prizes may result in tax liability for the winners. It is the winner’s responsibility to check whether any tax liability will arise and, where it does, account for that tax liability.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
17. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winners or any entry the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
19. If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
21. The Promoter is Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited whose registered office is 2 Longwalk Road, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA.