Text to Win Free Prize Draw Cricket Campaign
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter Details: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ (please do not send any promotional correspondence to this address) (“Promoter”).
- Eligibility: Entry is open to registered customers of Bestway Wholesale Limited in mainland Great Britain who purchase 3 cases of Gordons Gin including Gordons Lemon 70cl, Gordons Pink 35cl and Gordons London Dry 20cl PMP in one transaction. Trade customers must be over 18 to claim the prize. Excludes employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion opens at 00:00 on 01/03/20 and the close date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 09/04/20. Any entries received after this date will be disregarded.
- Eligible customers will be entered into the prize draw automatically and will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. In event of a conflict between these terms and any other promotion requirements set out in any promotional material these terms and conditions will prevail.
- Customers not wishing to participate in this promotion should advise at the time of purchase if they wish to opt out of the draw. Bestway is responsible for removing entrant's data securely.
- To be eligible to enter the promotion, customers must purchase 3 cases of Gordons Gin (Gordons Lemon 70cl, Gordons Pink 35cl and Gordons London Dry 20cl PMP) in one transaction from a participating Bestway store or from www.bestwaywholesale.co.uk using their Bestway customer account to be entered automatically into the prize draw.
- To claim their prize, entrants must retain their original dated and itemised invoice showing the qualifying purchase in Bestway within the promotional period along with their customer number. Your invoice will be required to claim.
- There will be one prize draw. The first entry drawn at random by an independent adjudicator using a verifiable computer process, producing random results, from all valid entries received by the closing date will win the Prize.
- The prize draw will take place within 5 working days of the close date for auto entries. The Winner will be contacted on the telephone number provided on their Bestway customer account or by the local Depot.
- There is one Prize available to be won which is 2 tickets to the IPL cricket in Bengaluru, India on Sunday 17th May 2020 at 8pm. The Prize includes accommodation for 2 people for 4 nights in a 4* hotel, standard double or twin, on a bed and breakfast basis. £50 per person per day meal allowance, return economy flights from London, return transfers between the airport and hotel in India, allowance for return transfers to the match as well as UK departure taxes.
- The prize dates of travel are Friday 15th May 2020 – Tuesday 19th May 2020. The prize must be taken within the proposed dates as there is not an alternative date for the cricket match.
- Travel insurance is included and covers anyone from the age of 18 to 75 excluding anyone with pre-existing medical conditions. It is responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to or obtaining insurance for any pre-existing medical conditions and for any costs as may be specified for themselves or companion if aged 75 or over.
- It is the Winner's responsibility to ensure that all guests are in possession of a valid passport/visa for any country you are to visit and any associated costs in obtaining such necessary documents. Neither the Promoter nor the appointed travel provider can accept liability for participants who cannot travel because of insufficient or incorrect documentation. Travellers must be owners of a ten-year passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your return date.
- The Winner will be notified by phone within 3 working days of the draw. The Winner will be required to provide their Bestway customer number, retailer name and address and confirm their date of birth over the phone in order to claim the Prize. The Winner is entitled to take whoever they choose providing they are 18 years of age or over. The Winner has 3 working days to claim the Prize from the initial phone call.
- The Promoters agent will attempt to contact the winning entrant no more than three times within 3 days to award their prize. If the entrant does not answer the call after the third attempt but within 3 days of first contact then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected at the same time as the Prize Winner.
- If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for another prize, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances the Promoter will endeavour to honour the prize in the following year.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for any prize awarded.
- The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The winner and their guests must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
- The confirmed winner will be contacted by the appointed travel provider within 3 days of accepting the prize to book their break.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- The Promoter's decision is final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The winners' surname and county shall be available until 02/07/2020 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to IPL Cricket Holiday Prize (6824), PO Box 906, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR.
- Winners must use their legal name and registered business name when claiming the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner who uses multiple names, addresses or mobile numbers and to require them to return any prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of all entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Qualifying purchases will be auto entered by Bestway only. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating mobile numbers or IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Prizes allocated to winners who are subsequently disqualified may not be reallocated.
- Where the Winner has been found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to the Promoter of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize winner in question.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to any prize provided. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing in these terms shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third party provider(s).
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion with no further compensation.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.