Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, unless they notify Bestway Wholesale that they don’t wish to be entered into the prize draw as set out below.
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Diageo, 7 Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10 7HQ. This promotion is in no way sponsored by Bestway Wholesale Limited (‘Bestway Wholesale’) and Bestway Wholesale accepts no liability and takes no responsibility for entrants into this promotion.
2. You are eligible to enter into this Promotion if you are a member of Bestway Wholesale purchasing from any depot trading under the Bestway or Batleys names, from the website bestwaywholesale.co.uk or from the official Bestway Wholesale smartphone app, using a current valid customer ID.
3. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
4. To take part in this Promotion simply purchase 1 case of either Guinness Draught in ac Can 4 Pack, Guinness Draught 10 Pack or Hop House 13 650ml (Bestway Wholesale SKU code 406934, 104902 and 355376) from Bestway Wholesale during the Promotional Period.
6. The Promotional Period will be the period between 6am on 16 January 2019 and midnight on 15 February 2019. Purchases made outside of this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
7. The Prize will be awarded to the person named as the contact on the Bestway customer account number.
8. The winner will be selected by way of an independent computerised random draw using randompicker.com from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
9. The winner will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of the expiry of the Promotional Period. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the tickets will be posted to the winner.
10. There will be 1 Prize awarded in the Promotion which is 1 pair of tickets to the Wales vs England Six Nations Rugby Match on 23rd February 2019 at the Millennium Stadium at 4:45pm.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize or of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to this prize and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 3 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter accepts full liability for all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) occurrences beyond the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to:
a. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b. any change to the prize or the way in which it can be used;
c. problems with the dispatch of the prize (such as the prize failing to reach the intended recipient);
d. and any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
16. The receipt of the above prize may result in tax liability for the winner. It is the winner’s responsibility to check whether any tax liability will arise and, where it does, account for that tax liability.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
18. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner or any entry the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Please note that Bestway Wholesale and the Promoter may process and share your personal data (purchase history, name and contact details) between them for the purpose of administering the prize draw and if you are the winner, contacting you in relation to the draw and delivering the prize.
21. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).