Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Retailer Incentive.
1. You are eligible to enter into this Promotion if you are a member of Bestway Wholesale purchasing from any depot trading under the Bestway or Batleys names, from the website bestwaywholesale.co.uk or from the official Bestway Wholesale smartphone app, using a current valid customer ID.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion simply purchase 1 case of Johnnie Walker Black Label 70cl (Bestway Wholesale SKU code 64206) from Bestway Wholesale during the Promotional Period.
4. Customers may enter as many times as they wish. Each eligible case purchased during the promotional period will count as a separate entry.
5. The Promotional Period will be the period between 15 May 2018 and 18 June 2018.
6. The Prizes will be awarded to the person named as the contact on the Bestway account number.
7. All winners will be selected by way of an independent computerised random draw using randompicker.com from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
8. The winners will be notified by email or phone within seven working days of the expiry of the Promotional Period. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the prize-winners will be assisted by a third-party prize provider to undertake the required steps to obtain each prize.
9. There will be 1 Prizes awarded in the Promotion.
10. The prize comprises of:
• 2 x Full weekend experience tickets to Silverstone Grand Prix (Friday 6th – Sunday 8th July 2018)
• 2 x Premium grandstand tickets for all 3 days
• Merchandise and F&B allowance of £100
• Access to the Johnnie Walker experiential bar over the race weekend
Does not include accommodation, flights, ground-transport and side events/evening dinners
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to non-cash prizes and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter accepts full liability for all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) occurrences beyond the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to:
a. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b. any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c. problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); d. and any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
16. The receipt of the above prizes may result in tax liability for the winners. It is the winner’s responsibility to check whether any tax liability will arise and, where it does, account for that tax liability.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
18. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winners or any entry the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
21. The Promoter is Diageo, 7 Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10 7HQ
We’ve got a brand new look, but don’t worry: it’s the same Bestway and Batleys website. Log in with your usual details.
You will notice a fresh new design. Images are bigger and clearer. Promotions and new products are easier to find. And the site is as easy to use on your phone as it is on your computer.
We hope you enjoy using it!