Coca Cola ICC Cricket World Cup Tickets Competition 2019
- The promotion is only open to registered Customers of Bestway Wholesale Limited and Bestway Northern Limited (‘Bestway’) who make the qualifying shop in depot or online. The promotion is not open to members of the general public or Bestway employees and their families.
- Employees should ensure they have the permission of the Bestway Customer to participate in this promotion.
- There are 2 promotional periods running from Sunday 19th May 2019 to Saturday 25th May 2019 and from Sunday 2nd June to Saturday 8th June 2019.
- Customers will be entered into the prize draw automatically by Bestway (unless notified by the Customer that they do not wish to be entered into the draw as set out below) if they have made the following purchases from Bestway during either of the promotion periods: Any 20 case’s bundle of any pack size/format of Coca Cola/ Fanta/ Sprite/ Lilt/ Oasis/ Schweppes or Glaceau products..
- Customers will be entered to the draw for an unlimited number of times if they meet the purchase threshold on multiple occasions during either of the promotional periods.
- There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
- Winners will win one of 22 pairs (2 tickets) to one of the following World Cup Cricket matches:
First Promotional Period Matches (entries from 19th to 25th May):
Second Promotional Period Matches (entries from 2nd June to 8th June):
The winning Customers will win 2 tickets to one of the above matches. Bestway cannot guarantee which match/ location will be won by which Customer. The Customer will be responsible for all associated expenses including all travel expenses to the venues.
- The prizes are supplied courtesy of Coca Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited. In the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize draw will take place on 27th May 2019 for the first promotional period and 10th June 2019 for the second promotional periods. The prize winners will be drawn at random by randompicker.com from all the entries and the winners will be notified by telephone or email within 1 day of the draws. The Promoter shall facilitate delivery of the prize and any date quoted for delivery shall be approximate only. The time for delivery is not of the essence and the Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be swapped for another and cash alternative will be offered.
- Customers may be required to enter into publicity as a result of the promotion.
- The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any tax implications as a result of winning a prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the promotion.
- The winners names will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Prize Draws (FAO Marketing Department), Bestway Wholesale Limited, 2 Abbey Road, London, NW10 7BW.
- Customers not wishing to participate in this promotion should notify their Depot Manager otherwise by making the qualifying purchases all Customers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these terms and any other promotion requirements set out in any promotional material these terms and conditions will prevail.
- The Promoter is Bestway Wholesale Limited, 2 Abbey Road, London, NW10 7BW.