Corona Store Makeover Prize Draw (the “Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion is open to independent retailers based in the UK excluding NI (the “Retailer”). Representatives of the Retailer must be aged 18+, and excludes employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Proof of purchase and internet access necessary.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct Retailers, their representatives and consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- A list of verified wholesalers (“Verified Wholesalers”) is at Annex 1 to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion opens at 12:00 on 26 February 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 30 June 2021 (the "Promotional Period").
- A makeover of the Retailer’s store worth £4,000 (the “Prize”). The value of the Prize is a total amount including (without limitation) all labour, tooling, delivery and installation costs.
- The Promoter shall choose an interior design agency (the “Agency”) to undertake delivery of the Prize to the Winner. Delivery of the Prize shall be subject to the Agency’s own terms and conditions which shall be made available to the Winner shortly after they are drawn and confirmed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any extra work undertaken by the Agency at the Winner’s request that exceeds the total value of the Prize shall be paid for by the Winner and shall not form part of the Prize.
- 5 Prizes are available, limited to one Prize per Retailer.
How to Enter and Winner Selection:
- Retailers must purchase any 3 cases of Corona from a Verified Wholesaler and visit www.coronaextra.co.uk/scan during the Promotional Period to upload their invoice and provide the store address and their (or their representatives, if applicable) telephone number and email address.
- A total of 5 winners will be drawn from all eligible Retailer entries (the “Winners”) in a random drawing performed by a computer process. One winner will be drawn per month on or about 1 April 2021, 1 May 2021, 1 June 2021 and 1 July 2021 (when 2 winners shall be drawn).
- At the Promoter’s discretion, Winners may be subject to further compliance checking measures in order that they can receive the Prize.
- Winners will be notified via the email address provided on entry and will be required to respond within 72 hours indicating whether they can accept the Prize.
- If a Winner cannot accept the Prize, is not eligible, does not pass the Promoter’s compliance checking measures (if any), or does not respond to the notification within 72 hours, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entries limited to one per invoice.
- Provided that the Promoter is not required to forfeit the Prize in accordance with paragraph 15 of these terms and conditions, the Promoter shall be permitted to publish or make available details of the Winner on any media worldwide. Subject to any separate agreement between the Promoter and the Retailer’s representative, such details shall be limited to the name and location of the Winner and the nature of the Prize, and shall not include details that identify the Retailer’s representative.
Delivery of the Prize
- Details of the agency shall be confirmed to the Winner as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 2 weeks after notification and confirmation of the method of delivery of the Prize.
- Winners shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Winner’s participation in the Promotion, inability to participate in the Promotion, or receipt of, use or misuse of the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.
©2021 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved